Chapter 28 - Fuck Off Munson

⚠️TW! Self harm! Blood!⚠️

(Skipping to Monday.)

You walked into science class and sat down at your desk. Thank god Aiden isn't here. You thought to yourself. Eddie sat down at his desk, and your heart sank. Fuck! I have almost all of my classes with Eddie! You thought to yourself.

"Y-y/n.." Eddie said.

"Don't talk to me," You said. Eddie opened his mouth to speak, but closed it and looked away from you.

(Skip to hallway after science)

"Y/n please.. I need to talk to you," Eddie said as walked after you. You ignored him and continued walking to math.
"Y/n wait," Eddie said before grabbing your wrist. You let out a yelp from the pain, and Eddie quickly let go once he realized what he did. You started crying before walking in the direction of the guidance counselor's. This is gonna be a long day.

You sighed and wiped your tears before knocking on the door. Ms Kelly opened the door and let you in. You sat down and Ms Kelly shut the door before walking to her desk and sitting down.

"Y/n, I heard about what happened on Thursday. Are you alright?" Ms Kelly asked, she was concerned when she saw you break down in tears.

   "No, I'm not. Between the shit with Jason, the shit with Aiden, and then the fact that on Saturday I saw Eddie kissing Chrissy at Steve's party," You said through sobs.

   "Why don't you stay in my office for now? You can calm down, and then we can talk about what we can do," Ms Kelly said, and you nodded.

After you had calmed down, Ms Kelly told you to keep in touch with friends, stay open to them and your family, and to make sure not to over stress yourself. You were once again exempted from homework and quizzes for two weeks, and then there was a knock on the door.

   "Just a minute please," Ms Kelly said.
   "Does that sound okay with you?" Ms Kelly asked.

   "Yeah," You replied as both you and Ms Kelly stood up and walked to the door.

   "If you need anything, let me know," Ms Kelly said, and you nodded as she opened the door to let you out. You saw the last person you wanted to see sitting and waiting to go into Ms Kelly's office, Eddie.
   "Eddie, come in," Ms Kelly said. Eddie stood up and left a piece of paper on the bench. The paper said "Y/n," on it in large letters. You picked up the paper and threw it in the trash before heading to math.

(Skip to lunch.)

Eddie was a few people ahead of you in the lunch line, and after you got your lunch, you went to go to outside. Eddie stood in front of you, and you almost bumped into him.

"Y/n please listen to me. I need to talk to you," Eddie said. You just wanted to punch him right now.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST FUCK OFF MUNSON!" You shouted, and everyone turned to look at you and Eddie. Eddie's expression changed. You walked around him and went outside, walking straight to the woods.

(3rd POV in cafeteria.)

It was those three words. Those three words stung like arrows through Eddie's heart. Eddie watched you as you walked away, heartbroken. He knew then more than ever, that he really fucked up. He walked to the D&D table with his head down, and sat down in silence.

   "What the fuck did you do?" Mike asked, and Eddie didn't respond.

   "Mike," El said, nudging Mike due to his language. Dustin got up, took his lunch, and quickly ran after y/n.