Chapter 27 - The Party

(Skipping straight to you getting ready.)

You took a fast shower and then blow dried and straightened your hair. You went into your bedroom and put on some black eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush, and lipgloss. You walked over to your bed and grabbed the outfit that you picked out. You changed into it and looked at yourself in the mirror.

 You changed into it and looked at yourself in the mirror

(This is the outfit btw)

You grabbed your bag and went downstairs. You put your black Mary-Janes on, went outside, and waited for Eddie.

Eddie's van pulled up and Eddie got out. He was wearing a black Metallica shirt with a leather jacket and black jean pants. You walked over to him and hugged him.

"Ready to go princess?" Eddie asked after you let go.

"Mhm," You said as Eddie opened the door for you and helped you in. He shut the door and then got in and started driving.

By the time you got to Steve's place, it was five fifty-five. Eddie got out of the van and then helped you out.

"You look great," Eddie said as you walked to the door.

"Thanks, so do you," You said before you rang the doorbell. Steve opened the door and waved.

"Hey guys, come on in," Steve said as he gestured for you to come inside.

By six fifteen, everyone who was supposed to come arrived.

You spent three hours playing games, talking, and just messing around. Neither you nor Eddie drank though. Eddie offered you a drink, but you declined, and Eddie didn't drink because he had to drive afterwards.

"Let's play truth or dare," Robin suggested, and she was followed by a chorus of "I'm down," or "Sure."

You were the first to spin the bottle, and it landed on Robin.

"Okay Robin, truth or dare?" You asked.

"Truth," Robin said.

"Have you ever kissed anyone?" You asked.

"No," Robin replied before spinning the bottle. It landed on Steve.

"Alright Steve, truth or dare?" Robin asked.

"Dare," Steve replied.

"I dare you to take a shot of mustard," Robin said. We all knew that Steve hated mustard, and you honestly expected him to choose to take a shot of beer to pass the dare. But Steve got up, grabbed the mustard and a plastic shot cup, and actually took a shot of mustard. He immediately spit it out in the sink and washed his mouth out, and everyone burst out laughing.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" Steve asked half jokingly before spinning the bottle. Robin shrugged her shoulders and the bottle landed on Jason.