Chapter 50 - Hit

⚠️TW! Violence! Blood! Fighting!⚠️

You woke up next to a sleeping Eddie, and you decided you'd get up and make him breakfast.

After you got changed into one of Eddie's Iron Maiden T-shirts and an extra pair of jeans you left at his house, you made breakfast. Once you finished making breakfast, you went into Eddie's room to wake him up.

   "Eds, it's time to wake up," You said. No answer.

You walked over to the bed, and smiled when you saw Eddie's sleeping state. He was sprawled out over the bed with his blanket draped over him, slightly hanging off of the bed.

   "Eds," You said in a sing-songy voice.

Eddie's eyes opened, and before you could say anything, he grabbed your hands and pulled you down on top of him. You shrieked as you fell on top of him, and he smiled. You moved the hair from his face and kissed him softly.

"Mm," Eddie hummed, placing his hands on your hips. You wrapped your arms around him and pressed your hips against him, a groan escaping his mouth.
   "Again," He begged, and you smirked.

"Do what again?" You asked, giggling. Eddie stayed serious, pulling your hips down on him again.
"All right, Eds. That's enough. It's time to get up," You said, getting off of him. Eddie groaned and sat up.

"You're no fun," He said, and you smirked.

"I can show you no fun," You said.

"I'd like to see you try," Eddie challenged.

"Fine. Now get up and eat your breakfast," You said before walking out of the room.

(After you ate)

"Thanks for breakfast, sweetheart," Eddie said.

"No problem," You replied.

After you both got ready for the day, Eddie went to kiss you. You held him back with your arms, and he looked at you in confusion.

"Nope. I'm no fun, so no kisses," You said with a smirk. Eddie looked at you in shock, and he frowned.

"No! No, no, no, no, no. You know I can't do that, princess," Eddie said, and you smirked.

"You've gone longer. I'm sure you can survive one day," You said, and Eddie gasped.

"You wouldn't dare," Eddie said, and you grinned and chuckled.

"Don't challenge me or I'll make it longer," You said, and Eddie stared at you in shock.

"Princess, no! Don't do that to me!" Eddie said, and you smirked.

"Okay, then I'm gonna spend the day with Nance and Robin, and you're not allowed to come," You said, and Eddie's jaw dropped.

"That is torture," Eddie said, and you started laughing.

"Jesus Christ, Eds. I'm just joking," You said. Eddie let out a sigh of relief, pulled you in by your waist, and kissed you.

"Don't scare me like that," He said, and you giggled.

"I have been meaning to take a girls day with Nance and Robin though," You said, and Eddie smiled.

"As much as I don't want to be away from you, I'm sure that the boys would like a guys day as well," Eddie said.

"Then it's settled. You'll go with the guys and I'll hang with the girls," You said, and Eddie smiled.

   "Sounds good, princess," Eddie said before kissing you.