Chapter 14 - Comfort

⚠️TW! Small mentions of blood, sexist comments, self harm, and violence! if you're not comfortable with any of this, please don't read this chapter! ⚠️

Eddie started driving to the mall. He looked over and saw you staring blankly at the floor.

   "What's wrong darling? Talk to me," He said.

   "I don't know, just literally everything," You let out a small laugh that faded back to silence.
   "They told you, right?" You asked.

   "Yeah," Eddie replied.

   "I honestly don't believe what the doctors said. They just took insanity and put a fancy name on it. That's all they do. They make you pay them to tell you you're insane. As if I don't already know I'm fucked up," You said, still looking st the floor.

   "Y/n, look at me. I don't ever want to hear you say that again. You are not insane. You're perfect. I don't care if the doctors tell you that you are insane, you will always be perfect. What you did today was to protect yourself and your friends," Eddie said. You looked at him and replied,

   "No it wasn't. He didn't do anything to you guys. He called me a slut, and I hurt him." You started crying.

   "He punched you y/n," Eddie replied.

   "Right. He punched me once, and I punched him at least I don't even know how many fucking times. I hurt him! And as much as I hate him, I didn't want to hurt him. That's all I do, I hurt people," You looked down at your hands, still stained with blood.

   "That's where you're wrong. You don't hurt people, you help people. You've always the first to volunteer to help people, to show people how to do stuff. You're the first person people come to for help because they trust you. You're the kindest person I've met y/n. Nothing will change that," Eddie looked at you. You couldn't help but smile.

   "What would I ever do without you?" You asked.

   "That's a question only you can answer darling," Eddie replied.

   "I love you Eds," You said.

   "I love you too princess," Eddie replied.

A few minutes later, Eddie pulled into the mall parking lot. Eddie got out and helped you out, and you walked into the mall. Eddie had you go to a bathroom to clean the rest of the blood off of your hands, and then you went to Scoops Ahoy. You ordered your sundaes and sat down. You thanked the person who gave you the ice cream and started eating.

   "Thanks Eds," You smiled.

   "Anything for you princess," He replied.

After you finished eating, you went to walk around, and you remembered something.

   "Wait Eds, weren't we going to pick up some makeup for you?" You asked.

   "Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Let's go," Eddie replied, and you made your way to a makeup store. You helped Eddie find a foundation that matched his skin tone, and then he wandered over to the eyeliner.
"I saw you wearing eyeliner the other night. I was actually wondering if you could teach me how to do that. But only if you want to," Eddie said, and you smiled.

"Sure Eds," You replied before grabbing an eyeliner tube. You got a couple other makeup items and then checked out. You went back to the van and Eddie helped you in. He then got in and started driving to his trailer.

When Eddie arrived at his trailer, he got out and then helped you out. You went inside the trailer and you took your shoes off. You both went to his room and set down your bags. You both sat down on Eddie's bed and he hugged you. You smiled and hugged him back.