Chapter 18 - The Sleepover

Nancy arrived at Family Video and went inside. You and Robin were already changed out of your work clothes and were ready to go.

   "Alright, see you later Steve," You said.

   "Mhm," Steve replied.

   "What's wrong Steve? Still upset we're leaving you to work alone?" Robin asked jokingly.

    "Yeah actually," Steve replied matter-of-factly.

   "We'll make it up to you. We promise," You assured him.

   "You better," Steve said as you walked out the door. You all waved to him before getting into Nancy's car. Nancy also got in and started driving.

   "Can't wait to sleepover your place, Nance," You said.

   "I know right! It's been forever since we've last had a sleepover," Robin agreed.

   "It sucks that Mike's having Dustin, Lucas, and Max over though," Nancy said.

   "Well since we know that there's a huge possibility of them bugging us, we can scare them in the middle of the night," You said.

   "Oh good idea!" Robin said.

   "That'll be fun!" Nancy agreed.

You spent the rest of the drive discussing what you should all do tonight. And when you got to Nancy's house, you all got out of the car and walked inside. You were greeted by Mike and the other freshmen.

   "Hey guys," You said.

   "Hey," They all replied.

   "We're gonna go up to my room, try not to be too loud," Nancy said.

   "Can't make any promises," Mike said as him, Dustin, Lucas, and Max went into the basement. Nancy rolled her eyes and the three of you made your way to Nancy's room. You and Robin set your bags down and sat down on Nancy's bed.

   "What should we do?" Nancy asked.

   "I don't know. How about we just talk for a bit," You suggested.

   "Sure," Nancy and Robin said in unison.

You spent a while talking. Karen called everyone to dinner, and afterwards you, Nancy, and Robin headed back upstairs.

   "Ooh! Let's play never have I ever!" Robin said.

   "I'm down," You said.

   "Alright," Nancy agreed. You went downstairs, grabbed some cups, filled them with apple juice (or whatever drink you want that isn't alcohol) and headed back upstairs.

   "It sucks that your mom wouldn't let us use the wine," Robin said.

   "Yeah," You agreed.

   "Wine's expensive, and we're too young to drink," Nancy said.

   "We're just saying that it would've been cooler if we had alcohol," Robin said.

   "Plus, we've all drank alcohol before," You added.

   "True. Anyways, let's start playing," Nancy said.

   "I'll start!" You said.
   "Uh...never have I ever kissed a girl," You said, and no one took a sip of their drink.

   "Wait Robin, you haven't?" You asked.
   "No offense," You added.

   "Sadly no. Not yet," Robin replied.

   "Wow," Nancy said.

"Hope it's with Vicky," You said, and Robin rolled her eyes playfully.

   "Alright, me next. Never have I ever....ditched school," Robin said, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes and you and Nancy both took a sip of your drinks.