Chapter 45 - Dungeon Master

⚠️TW! Smut!⚠️

The week went by in a flash. Eddie spent most of the days with his uncle, but he'd always come and sleep next to you at night and comfort you when you had your nightmares.

Eddie ran the whole party thing by the band and they agreed. It was going to be two Saturdays from now at six, and you'd take time next week and the week after to learn the list of songs. You knew a lot of them, but of course the metalhead boys didn't. You actually had tapes of almost all of the songs, which surprised Eddie.

"You going to the dark side, princess?" Eddie asked.

"Nope, these are from when I was on the dark side, and some of them are my mom's," You said before putting the tapes away.

"All right, just checking," Eddie said before kissing your neck. You gasped and Eddie let out a chuckle. You tilted your head to the side, and Eddie smirked and continued kissing your neck.

You let out a quiet moan and Eddie stopped, which made you upset.

   "No, don't stop," You whined, and Eddie smirked.

   "And why shouldn't I?" Eddie asked.

"Because I don't want you to," You replied, and Eddie smiled.

"Hmm.....I don't know," Eddie said.

"Please.....my dungeon master," You said with a smirk. You heard Eddie's breath catch and you quietly chuckled and turned around.
"You like when I call you that?" You asked, and Eddie nodded.
"Words," You said.

"Yes," Eddie said, and you smiled.

"Mm....dungeon master," You whispered in his ear, tracing your hands from his sides to his shoulders.

"F-fuck. D-don't do that," Eddie groaned.

"Why not?" You asked.

"Because I know that I can't have you right now, and it's driving me mad," Eddie said, and you smirked.

"I can tell," You whispered, looking down at his pants and then back up at him.

"I swear to fucking god if you rail my sister, you will never see the light of day again," Carlos said from the doorway.

"Carlos, what are you doing in here?!" You asked as you let go of Eddie.

   "I came to tell you that lunch is ready, but uhh...seems like you're doing something else, so I'm gonna go," Carlos said.

   "Woah, woah, woah, get that out of your head. We're gonna eat lunch," You said.

   "Alright. Whatever you say," Carlos said with a smirk before leaving the room.

   "Sorry, darling," Eddie said with a smirk.

   "Are you though?" You asked, and Eddie chuckled.

   "No, not really," Eddie replied, a smirk still on his face. You chuckled and kissed his cheek before heading towards the door. Eddie just stood there with a smile on his face.

   "Are you coming or what?" You asked with a smirk. Eddie followed you and you went downstairs.

After you all ate, you hung out for a while. After you ate dinner, you had thought back to when Carlos had walked in on your heated conversation with Eddie earlier, and you got an idea.

   "Hey, Eds. Could I possibly borrow your car?" You asked.

   "Any particular reason why?" Eddie asked.

   "It's a surprise," You replied, and Eddie smiled.

   "Hm..all right. Let my just get my D&D stuff out first," Eddie said, and Carlos jumped in.