Chapter 24 - Help

⚠️TW! Sexual harassment, violence, mentions of self harm and suicide!⚠️

You woke up when you felt Eddie let go of you.

   "Don't go," You groaned.

   "Shit. I didn't mean to wake you, princess," Eddie said as he sat up.

   "Don't go," You groaned again.

   "It's time to wake up," Eddie said. You pulled him back down and wrapped your arms around him.

   "No," You said sleepily before closing your eyes.

   "Come on, we have school," Eddie said.

   "Since when do you care about school?" You asked.

   "Since I cared about graduating at the same time as you," Eddie replied as he tried to get out of your grasp.
   "How do you have such a tight grip even when you're half asleep?" Eddie asked after finally getting free of your grip.

   "Nooo, don't go," You whined.

   "Princess, come on. I'll make you breakfast," Eddie offered.

   "Fine," You said. Eddie got up, got his clothes out of his bag, and took them to the bathroom to get changed. You got up and went to your closet. You grabbed a black t-shirt with a skull on it, jean shorts, black and white striped breathable undershirt, and fishnet gloves. You waited for Eddie to get out of the bathroom, and when he did, he looked surprised to see you awake.

   "Didn't think you'd get up so quickly," Eddie said.

   "It was kinda hard for me to fall back asleep once you got up," You said as you walked into the bathroom. Eddie let out a small chuckle and you shut the door.

When you got out of the bathroom, Eddie wasn't in the room anymore. You went to your vanity and brushed your hair. After you finished, you put foundation on your neck and jawline to cover the marks that Eddie had left last night. You left the mark on your collarbone uncovered though.

You then put on some simple eyeshadow, mascara, and lipgloss. You grabbed yours and Eddie's school bags before going downstairs. You set the bags down by the door and went over to the table.

Eddie was eating toast and had another plate with toast on it for you. He had also poured you a cup of orange juice.

   "I didn't know if you wanted butter or not so I just left it on the table," Eddie said. You spread some butter on your toast before putting the knife in the sink and the butter back in the fridge.

   "Thanks for breakfast Eds," You said before taking a bite of your food.

   "No problem princess," Eddie replied.

After you ate, you both got your shoes on and went outside. You managed to get in the van before Eddie could help you, so he got in and started driving.

(Skip to during science class.)

You took out your sketch book and started drawing a person being burned at the stake. You wanted to test if Aiden was still watching you. You looked over and saw Aiden watching you draw, and he looked concerned. So he's still watching me. Great. You rolled your eyes.

"Uh...are you alright y/n?" Aiden whispered. You ignored him and kept drawing.
"Y/n...y/nnnn?" Aiden asked. You were annoyed, and Eddie could tell.

"Can't you tell that she's ignoring you?" Eddie whispered.

"I was just asking if she's okay. Look what she's drawing," Aiden whispered.