Y/n Chiaki

cttro of the pic: Miwa on Pinterest.  https://pin.it/4QWJuq5 

"Y/n, y/n... Time to wake up now." The voice of your mother rang through your head as you rub your eyes and sat up with a lazy face. 

"Hmm? Morning already?" Akimoto giggled at your words as she walk towards your window and tied the curtains making you groan and lay back down, pulling the whole comforter back on your whole body.

"Mom!! Turn of the sun!!"

Akimoto walk back to your bed and pulled the comforter down. "I can't possibly do that honey, come on Kaori made your favorite omelette!" She said with a high-pitched voice as you get up and ran to the kitchen.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Good morning Y/n-san... How's your sleep little redhead?" Kaori greeted you as you pouted a bit.

"Hmmph! I have a name you know???" You said as you pushed yourself to sit on the counter, watching your helper cook. (Yes, you're a rich ass bitch)

"I just call you the way everyone calls your da-" Kaori stopped immediately before she'll go far

"Calls my what?"

"Calls you I mean, gomen my tongue slipped." Kaori giggled as she turned to you and rubbed her nape. You grew confused but you just let it slide and jumped down from the counter and helped your mom set the table.

Not a minute later, the meal's ready and the three of you started eating. "Thanks for the food." The three of you said in unison.

Kaori is not like a helper to you, but a sister, she's Makino's cousin. She sometimes taught you how to combat when your mom's not around. Yes, you are stubborn and wanted to learn self defense so badly so you pleaded Kaori to teach you using your puppy eyes. Every Monday and Friday is your training with Kaori because your mom will be out of town to buy some things to stock. Every Tuesday and Thursday are the days you'll train with your mom to use your powers naturally. Saturdays and Sundays will be your play day with Luffy. And Wednesday is your rest day.

"Say Y/n, It's Saturday today which means you and Luffy will be going out today, right?" Your mom speak up as you look at her and excitedly nod.

 "Hai!! It's been five day since we last played." You said as you munch your food. The three of you look at the door after you guys heard a knock. Kaori stood up and opened it and revealed a jolly as always Luffy. 

"Y/N!!"

"LU-ffy? What happened to you cheek?" You almost hugged him but you stopped after you saw his cheek.

"Ooooh I wounded myself anyways!! Come on I've got new friends and I want you to meet them!!"

"Oh I haven't done eating yet, why don't you join us?" You offered.