ASLY (P3)

"You'll be the captain, Y/n!" The three said in unison as your eyes widened, full of shock.

"What?! Are you guys thinking straight right now?"

"Yeah, since you're the only girl, even if you're the youngest...you still taught how to do this and that correctly." Ace stated as you still process the happenings.

"No! I don't want to! I can't! I don't know how!" You frantically said, pacing back and forth.

Luffy then walk over to you and get ahold of both of your shoulders which made you stay put and look at him. "Come on Y/n! It'll be fun..just try it!"

"Yeah! And besides, we'll follow the Captain's order." Sabo the walk over to the two of you which Ace followed.

"I-I don't know..." You muttered, looking down.

"Please, Y/n!" The three pleaded as you sighed.

"I can't."

"Why not?" Sabo asked.

"I don't know how to handle a responsibility a-and besides, I'm a girl so-" You stopped from talking after Ace covered your mouth.

"It's because you're a girl? So what? Gender doesn't define how strong and independent you are. Besides it isn't that big responsibility, it's just the four of us." Ace convinced as you stared at him then to Luffy then to Sabo.

"Fine." You huffed, giving in as the cheered in victor. "But just until we part ways to become a real pirates."

"Says who?" Ace raised a brow as well as the two as you hold your suggestion.

"You'll be our captain permanently. So what if we won't be on the same crew in the future?" Sabo added as you bit your inner cheeks. "We'll always follow your orders, Cap."

"Yeah n/n! You're the permanent captain of this crew!" Luffy beamed as you blinked your eyes and licked your lips.

"Alright then!" You smiled as the four of your shared a fist bump together.

.

The four of you stand, circling the cutted trunk which display four little mugs.

Ace then come fourth, with a bottle of sake in hand and put it on the trunk.

"Oh, you stole that from Dadan!" Luffy spat.

"Did you guys know?" Ace asked as he opened the bottle and poured on each one of the cups. "We can become siblings if we exchange this cup of sake!"

"Siblings? Really?" Luffy exclaimed.

"When we become real pirates, we might not on the same ship...but our siblinghood will always be with us!" Ace continued then picked his cup up. "Wherever, whenever, we will always be bonded together."

The three of you then picked your cups as Ace continued his speech. "So from now on..."

"We're siblings!"

And with that last part, the four of you clink your cups together and gulped it all together.

"Yeah!"

.