24

After you guys got attacked by the Navy's, they even ran after you and kept bombing. Luckily, the Navy's gave up and stopped chasing your ship. "I feel like this ship hasn't moving for a while," Zoro said as you turned to look at him.

"You're not the only one feeling it." You replied and shrugged at the same time. Luffy and Usopp's just playing around like kids. Out of nowhere, Nami screamed with a shocked and terrified eyes. You all look at her with curious expression. "What is it?"

"We're on the Calm Belt!" She frantically exclaimed.

"Charm Belt?" Usopp repeated.

"What the heck is that?"Luffy asked then.

"Calm Belt!" She repeated again. "It's an area of sea where nothing moves a muscle!"

You shrugged and waved you hand. "I moved a muscle."

"Y/n, you idiot!" Nami yelled at you as bit your lower lip to stifle a laugh. You guys just stand there when the ship started shaking a little.

"Hm? What's that? An earthquake?" Luffy dumbly asked, looking at Sanji.

"Earthquake? On the sea?" Sanji threw back the question.

"It's possible...the seas are still part of the Earth." You shrugged making Usopp laugh his ass off.

"Hahaha! You're so funny Y/n."

"That's not a joke!" You defended yourself from Usopp who think it's a joke. Of course, you do believe seas can feel earthquakes, too.

"You guys! Enough chitchat!" Nami yelled again. "Fold the sails and start paddling now! Turn the ship back!"

"What're you panicking about? Paddling?" Zoro complained. "This a sailboat."

"He's right." Usopp said, shrugging.

"Plus, why are we taking the trouble to go back?" You added, now leaning on the railings.

"With the Navy's waiting for us!" Usopp then step up.

"Well, not that I mind fighting though." Shrugged you.

"That's enough! Just do what I say!" She scolded more. "We're in big trouble!"

"Nah, it's peaceful...don't you think?" You walk upstairs next to her.

"Yeah,yeah!" Usopp and Luffy agreed with you.

"Aight. Listen up, I'll expain it to you-"

"I don't wanna listen...bye." You waved your hand and started going to the back portion of the ship.

"Come back here, you idiot!" Nami yelled more making you stop and turn to her, glaring.

"I shouldn't have have said that if I were you." Luffy simply said, backing off.

"I already know it." You spat and then went to yours and her room.

After Nami explained the Calm Belt. The ship then started racking with the them pancking and confused now.

"Y/n, stop doing anything!" Nami yelled once again.

"Do what?" You asked behind Apis. You seriously don't know anything about this area but just made an excuse to change your outfit. You're wearing a simple white oversized shirt and tucked in a pair of black shorts. Finalize with black biker boots, of course.

"Did you seriously just change your clothes? You do know how dangerous this is!" She exlaimed more as you nervously laugh.

"I...really don't know. It was just my excuse." You said, nervously scratching your nape.

"That's something you would do." Zoro sighed, rubbing his temples.