18

Y'all probably know why Smoker wants to go to the execution platform, right?

"Captain Smoker! Where are you going?" One of the navy followed him.

"To the execution platform." Smoker simply replied, looking here and there finding any signs of Monkey D Luffy and Y/n Chiaki, two pirates from the East Blue with fresh bounties. "He will be there." He continued, referring to Luffy. "But I've got no idea where the woman is. Contact someone and tell them to find her."

"Yes, sir." One navy saluted and ran to inform his comrades.

"You mean, the Monkey D Luffy and Y/n Chiaki, sir?" The three navies who was left with the admiral asked. "We can mobilize 100 men immediately, sir! And the entire battalion afterwards."

"You guys still don't get it." Smoker said, "I only send men for that Chiaki, I'm more than enough for that strawhat."

Luffy started to climb the iron platform to see what the King of Pirates saw before he died. His hands suddenly slipped making him fell a little. "Whoo..that was dangerous.." He huffed and tried to climb up again but-

"Hey." A sudden voice called him from below making him look down. "Hey boy."

"What do you want? I'm busy right now." Luffy irritatingly said, hugging the pole.

"Are you the guy with the biggest bounty in the East Blue?" Smoker asked away.

"I'm Luffy. Do you need something?" He introduced as he slipped a little.

"I'm Captain Smoker of the Navy. I'm in charge of Loguetown." He replied and then straight to his point. "You're under arrest, as well as your friend, Y/n Chiaki." He continued as lots and lots of whispered is heard.

"Huh, arrest?" He repeated, fully looking at the navy. "Forget it. I'm just about to go into the Grand Line and become the King of Pirates and Y/n my Pirate Queen if she wants to."

"King of Pirates?"

"I refused to get arrested in a place like this." Luffy argued and complained.

"Then you'll have to beat me first." Smoker stoiclly stated and cracked his fists. "You don't get into the Grand Line unless you beat me. That's the rule of this town. That's assuming you're brave enough to fight me, of course."

"I can't get into the Grand Line unless I beat you?" Luffy clarified while smiling. "Okay, then I will beat you!"

"Go ahead and try."

Y/n just followed Sanji around, finding good and fresh ingredients for the recipe in mind and the blonde being the simp, stops for a second a admire some woman he'll see.

"We gotta find the woman.. red-hair and a (tattoo design) tattoo on her back!"