15

You stand beside Nami, the one who's wearing the hat this time, watching the unfolding scene between Arlong and Luffy. "..If she doesn't want to be here..then I'll just destroy it." Luffy stated, anger rising as he gulped some air and yelled. "Y/n!"

Your eyes and ear perked up knowing what will he want you to do. You sighed and walk towards the entrance gate and the middle pathway.  You then raised your hand and stopped it near you waist. (Like this ☺️)

As the water then lift you up, making you float or fly with your eyes slowly turning blue

As the water then lift you up, making you float or fly with your eyes slowly turning blue. Luffy then heard the waters sound which he quickly punched Arlong and get out of the building. You inhaled, putting all your energy on this technique. "Great Hydra!" You huffed vigorously as you twirl your right hand like drawing a big circle as a circle designed with water appear on your back which made the villages gasp and back away a little when an enormous water hydra came out on your back and rapidly attack the building.

You couldn't take it, your energy's drained and used too much. You didn't know how long it will take. You didn't care, all you could do is exhaled like it's your last breathe and slowly closed your eyes while a drop of blood came out of your nose  making the hydra retreat back to you.
Last thing you know, you were caught by Zoro who's been slapping your face to make you awake. "Y/n! Stay with me!" He frantically demanded as you keep exhaling.

"I think...I can't make it." You said, holding your laughter back.

"Y/n!" You heard your captain yelling worriedly and frantically as he then fell on his knees beside Zoro. "A-are you okay?"

"N-no..." You faked cough as his worriedness increased.

"Oh my God! I never should've told you to do it! Shanks is gonna kill me! He'll kill me!" He blabbered as you burst out laughing. "Eh? Did you hit your head?"

"I'm fine, you idiot! I just need some rest." And with that you drifted off to sleep.

"That fast?" Zoro surprisingly follow up.

You shifted slowly as a loud cheering and clapping woke you up. You blinked your eyes many times and see the none other, Zoro, who's sitting, arms crossed. "Zoro?" You bursted making him look at you. 

He asked, standing up and sat beside you. "How are you?"