29

Whisky Peak, here we go!!

"What in the world is with this snow?" Nami breathed out, shivering from beside you. "It was warm just a little while ago."

You decided to go on the deck with Luffy who's playing. You're wearing a long black coat that stopped on your toes with a thick white cotton on the hood and wrist. "Aren't you cold, Luff?"

"Oh, Y/nie!" He greeted you and showed his creation to you. "Look at this! This is the man that fell from the sky, Mr. Snow Barrel!"

Usopp laughed at him. "That's such a crude snowman!"

"What?" Spat Luffy as Usopp then revealed his snowman creation. 

"Look at my soulful artwork!" He proudly present. "The Snow Queen!"

"That's incredible!" Luffy beamed.

"Snow Queen?" You repeated, cocking brow and smirking. "You mean Kaya?"

"W-what?! You saw through it-"

"Okay then! Snow Barrel Punch." Luffy cut Usopp off from talking as he sent the spear-or should I say, the hand- towards the head of Usopp's artwork. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Usopp angrily kicked Luffy's snowbarrel after he realized the queen's head disappeared.

"Mr. Snow Barrel!" Luffy called out and then kicked Usopp. "How dare you!"

"Damn you! Damn you!" Usopp threw snowballs on him as you picked up the spear Luffy shot on Usopp's snowqueen.

"How is this?" Luffy revenged, pushing a giant snowball on Usopp. The began to chase each other like cats and dogs and fight like Zoro and Sanji. 

"Stop. It." You seethed, hitting both of their heads using the spear you picked up. "Why don't you two help Sanji-kun instead!"

"Roger that, Y/n!" The two swiftly took two more shovels to help Sanji get rid of the snow.

"Hey, you. Doesn't this ship have a heater?" Mr.9 asked the moment you stepped inside the dining and kitchen area.

"I'm cold." Ms. Wednesday shivered.

"Shut up! You're not guests! Go help shovel or something!" Nami gritted her teeth in anger at them.

"Hey! Vivi-san!" You happily greeted the girl and gave her a cup of tea. "Here's a tea!"

"As I said, I'm not Vivi!" She snapped as you laughed. "I don't even know who that is!

"She's a princess and you look exactly like her!" You said, sipping on your coffee.