3

OMGGGG ONE PIECE FILM:RED WILL BE RELEASED SOON!! THERE'S STILL A RUMOR THAT IT'LL BE RELEASED IN OUR COUNTRY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!!!

You slowly opened you eyes and adjust the brightness. You tried to sit up but someone stopped you, once your vision's back to normal, you saw Luffy making you lay down with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Luffy? What happened?" You asked as you look at yourself and notice a bandage on your stomach and waist. 

"You got shot N/n."

"Where's- Oh, Zoro." You asked where Zoro is but you saw him sitting on the other side of the bed.

"Sup witch." He smirked as you growled while Luffy just laughed. 

"What happened to the Morgan guy?" You asked, pushing yourself to sit and hisses everytime the wound would ache.

"Lay down." Zoro put his covered sword in your chest as you sighed and did anyways. (why do I always imagine mackenyu on this 😭😭)

"I defeated him, right Zoro?" Luffy grinned and then face Zoro who's nodding.  "Oh! He's part of the crew now!! Isn't that exciting! There's three of us! YAHOO!!" He cheered as you just shook your head with his enthusiasm but then giggle afterwards.

"Yeah it'll be exciting if he'll call me by my name and stop calling me witch." You growled which made Luffy and Zoro laugh. The three of you look at the door after hearing it open. Koby, Rika and her mom walk towards the bed you're in.

"How are you feeling Y/n-san?" Koby started as you smiled a bit. 

"I'm good much more alive." You replied.

"Did you brought me here Koby?"

"No it was Luffy, he left and carried you at the time you got shot and brought you here... Rika's mom said that it wasn't worse cause the bullet pass through a water so...yeah."

You face Luffy who's been smiling all the time. "I could really count on you idiot."

"Aw! Y/n! I just saved you."

"Oh well thank you, rubber-man!" You sarcastically said as everyone laughed. "I'm hungry." You added.

"I prepared some for you Y/n-chan." Rika beamed and you pat her head. "Thanks Rika, you're such a sweetie."

"And you're so cool and pretty and awesome and cool and really interesting... I  wanna be like you." She laughed as your eyes widened.

"Just be yourself Rika, that's my secret... Why don't we go and eat the food you prepare?" She nodded as you sit up carefully as Luffy and Zoro made their way to the door.

"Ah, Luffy?" You tried to call him but he's nowhere to be seen. You shrugged and bent down to wear your shoes but the wound was squeezed making you hissed. "Ah, fuck."