7

NO BISH COZ LIVE ACTION KAYA KISSED USOPP 😤😤😤

You, Usopp and Zoro defeated the Jango guy after he chased and almost killed Kaya. You gave Usopp, the kids and Kaya to talk and have space. You two walk to where Luffy had fought Kuro. "You did great as always Zoro." You broke the silence as he look at you. 

"And so did you." He smirked as the two of you shared a fist bump. "Is the cut too deep?"

"What cut?" You playing-dumbly asked. You were cut by Jango's weapon on your right thigh.

"The one in your right thigh."

"You noticed that?" You asked, couldn't believe. "I thought he doesn't care."

"Of course." He said and looked back at you. You guys were on a slope, the ground your sitting is much higher than his. "Let me see." He got up and held your right feet, pushing it out of the way. (Damn, this kinda kinky man.)

You grew flustered, cheeks heating up. "It's not that deep."

He took his hood of and tied it in your inner thigh, higher from the wound to stop bleeding. You grew more flustered every time his skin brushed against yours. "Thanks." You blurted out softly, closing your legs.

Not far from where you guys as walking, you spot Luffy laying down with Nami on his side, sitting. "Luffy!" You called as you notice him getting up with a smile. You can really tell he's tired and badly wounded but still he got up and run towards you. 

"Y/n!" He yelled as he embrace you in a tight, warm hug. The hug lasted for almost a minute, after he broke it, you three walk to where Nami is sitting. Not a moment later, Usopp came but you guys didn't bother to move on your sitting position, well except for Luffy. 

"Thanks! I wouldn't have been able to protect the village without you guys!" Usopp said and thankfully chuckled. 

Zoro look at him. "What are you talking about? If you hadn't done anything. I would've done nothing!"

"Me, too!" You and Luffy said in unison. 

"Who cares about that? I got me some treasure!" Nami squealed and hugged the treasures as Usopp laughed and then sighed. 

"This incident has helped me finally come to a decision." Usopp said as Luffy look at him.

~

You guys went back to the village, tired. "Y/n!" A feminine voice called you as you look up and see Kaori running towards you. 

"Kaori-chan."

"Are you okay? Where did you stay for the night? You could've come to me...and your clothes are all dirty now.. Are you hungry?" She worriedly asked as you giggle.