32

one piece is nearly at its end :( shanks is on the move to get the one piece!! just found a website full of water spells that i'll post it on my pfp!

"What's their problem!" Zoro snapped.

"Damn, they're annoying!" Luffy hissed as well.

"This can't be. What strength." Vivi whispered next to you as you get off Karoo and walked towards the two.

"Now, let's settle this!" Luffy snapped angrily as the two glared at each other. Hot tension between them as you cleared your throat but they still didn't look at you.

"I never thought you two would be this so freaking immature." You sighed, still walking and closing your eyes.

"Stay away, Y/n!" Luffy yelled at you as you ready your punch to launch it at him.

"Knock that off now!" Nami appeared behind them as you two punched the two on the head. "What are you guys doing? It's just a good you manage to keep the girl safe. You almost let a billion berries slip away from us!" She scolded and then grabbed the two by the shirt. "Understand?!"

"What are you talking about?" Vivi asked. "I thought you'll help me because I'm Y/n's childhood friend."

"I am doing it without any payment." You said, shrugging and then looked at Nami. "Nami on the other hand... well, let's say she has her own way of helping people."

"Y/n does really know me well!" Nami exclaimed as the two still fought and Nami punched them again. "Quit fighting! Now, maybe you should have a contract with me..."

"Contract?"

Luffy laughed. Yes, he laughed under the moonlight. "Oh? You shoulda just said so, Zoro! I just figured out you cut them all down because you didn't like the food they made!"

"Quit laughing! Don't compare me to you!" You giggled next to Zoro, turning cleaning his wound and bandaging it. 

"Oi, Y/n! Nurse me up, too! You're my sister!" Luffy exclaimed, pouting.

"Can't you see I'm not done here?" You told him as he sealed his mouth together, patiently waiting. 

"So, there you have it." Nami sighed, looking at a frowning Vivi. "In exchange, I'd like one Billion berries. You saw how strong these guys are. It's a pretty big offer, if you ask me."

"I can't." Vivi said. "I do appreciate your saving me. Thank you."

"What can't you?!" Nami pushed. "You're a princess! One billion isn't that much..."

You stood up and bandage your brother and said. "Not everyone can pay that big, Nami. I don't know what made Vivi and Igaram to work in such organization but Alabasta must be facing bigger problems right now."