2

The three of you landed to a navy based which is ruled by the Navy, Morgan. Luffy's in the middle of deciding to make the pirate hunter, Zoro, to join you guys. "Is he even thinking straight about that? A pirate hunter joining a pirate crew? That's ironic." You thought.

˚ೃ⁀➷

"We made it! The navy base!" Luffy cheered, as he put his fist up. You three walk around the city while Koby started confronting Luffy about Zoro. 

"You're crazy to want him to join you."

"Koby, he is crazy." You said, hands on your back pocket. (just like karen smith babes)

"I haven't decided it yet, I just wanna see if he's a good guy." Luffy said. 

"He's been caught because he's bad guy!!" You and Koby yelled at him.

Luffy stop on his tracks and picked a piece of pear and put it in his mouth. "Hm! Yum!" He savored every last bite. "Do you know if Zoro's at the base?" He asked the man but all of the vendors backed away from us and some of them climbed.

"I think that Zoro guy is really terrifying, Luff." You said. "Well let's check the base anyway." He said and started walking as you and Koby followed him. "You wanna be a marine, right?"

"Yes...but I'm not ready yet." Koby replied. "The rumor has it, a guy named Captain Morgan is in this base and-..."

Koby stopped talking after the villagers back away again and looked terrified. You started laughing. "This town is funny."

"It's strange.. I understand Zoro but why are they afraid of the navy captain's name.." Koby asked as you just shrugged at him. " I suddenly feel uneasy about this.."

"Just feel easy Koby." You tried to lighten his mood, wiping your mouth using your sleeve.

"That's confusing y/n-san!!" He yelled a bit. The three of you keep walking until you guys reached a iron gate with a 'MARINE' sign on it. 

"We're here!" Luffy said as Koby's tears streamed down his face. 

"I'm finally here."

"I thought you're not ready yet." You asked him. 

"I am but not really.." he said and sobbed. "I think this is the ways we part Luffy, Y/n-san... It's been a short time but-"

"He's already up there Koby." You said and watch Luffy lift himself to the wall. 

"Luffy? What on earth are you doing?" Koby yelled.