30

"Everyone, be careful." Nami warned, whispering.

"Ahhh! Damn it." Usopp shakily stated, legs trembling. "Since, it's come to this, I've prepared myself. Monsters or whatever you are, come out!"

You all prepared for what's going to come but instead to be greeted by some monstrous beast or bloody killers, loud cheering crowd came in sight. "Welcome to Grand Line!" One yelled happily, as if he won something.

"Welcome to our town!"

"Far from monsters, we're being welcomed." Usopp said, sweat-dropping.

"What's going on?" Sanji's shocked expression asked.

"Pirates, welcome to our town!"

"I don't trust this." You whispered, enough for Zoro to hear. "Who the hell welcomes pirates?"

"There's something not right." He replied, whispering as well.

"Whoa! There's a lot of cute girls!" Sanji beamed, intertwining his hands. Well, as expected from him.

"Ah! Look this way!" One girl yelled. "Green-haired guy, you're handsome!"

You flicked your eyes towards the girl who yelled it and shrugged. "Their compliments and flirty acts shouldn't matter to me, it will be his response."  You thought, sighing confidently. You looked at the man behind you who you-seem to ignore what the girl said as you smirk in victor.

"Maybe pirates are people's heroes afterall." Usopp said in a pitched voice, blowing kiss to everyone.

"Welc-" A tall man cut himself off, clearing his throat. "Ma-ma-ma... Welcome! My name is Igarapoi. I'm the mayor of Whisky Peak."

"Okay. I'm Luffy, this is my sister, Y/n." Luffy greeted back and pointed at you. "Nice to meet you!" He cheekily smiled and then pointed at the man's hair. "Pops, you went overboard on curling your hair."

"Y/n?" He repeated as you furrowed your brows at the very very familiar man.

"Did Cobra fired you out of the palace?" You straightforwardly asked, brow cocking. "Igaram."

"My name is Igarapoi. You've mistaken me with someone else, lady." He said as you just boredly looked at him, not convinced at all. "Whisky Peak is a town that thrives on making music and liquor. Hospitality is the pride of our town. As for our liquor, it's bountiful like the seawater. Would you allow us to throw a party for you?"

"We'll be glad to!" You, Usopp, Sanji, and Luffy sang together, hands on each other's shoulder. Zoro and Nami sweatdropped at your sudden change of mood.