28

OHHHH YESSSS, BEFORE I FORGOT... Y/N CHIAKI IS THE CO-CAPTAIN. co-captain and vice-captain aren't the same so yeah! since you're the captain of the ASLY! 

"I'm strong, aren't I?" Luffy smirked at the whale, putting his hat on. He just had a fight with a whale for who-knows-why. "You wanna defeat me, don't you? Our fight isn't over yet! So we have to fight again! Your buddies are dead but I'm your rival forever We definitely have to fight again in order to decide who is stronger. After going around Grand Line, we'll come back to see you again."

"When I come back, let's fight again!" Luffy continued as the whale started to tear up and howled in the sky. 

"Hmm. This is good!" Luffy beamed and then looked at you. "Y/n, it looks good, right?"

"Uh- er... Yeah! It looks nice, Luff!" You smiled as he laughed, covered in yellow and white paint.

"This is a symbol of our promise to fight again." He said. "Until we come back, don't remove your mark by hitting your head. Got that?"

"Hm? Where are those guys?" Usopp asked, halting from what he's doing.

"Those guys?" Nami repeated, confused then it hit her. "Oh, those two weirdos? Maybe they run away. I wonder who they were after all."

"Huh?" Luffy hummed after a round thing appeared near his feat. He picked it up with a confuse look. "Huh? What the heck is this?"

"You dropped the log pose?" Miss Wednesday voice echoed as you hummed, eyeing her. 

"Log pose?" You thought.

"Okay then!" Nami stretched up and then sat down. "I'm finally drawing up the plans for the Grand Line journey now."

Sanji's busy on the kitchen, cooking the bluefin tuna. You were sitting on the railings, near Zoro, facing the sea while Usopp's fixing the mast.

"Darn it. How dare Luffy break the ship." He seethed in anger and then turned to a sleeping Zoro. "Hey, Zoro! Help me out here. I'm not a shipwright!"

You suddenly felt bored and decided to join Nami who's drawing a map. She smiled at you while you were approaching and then dove her attention to her map. You lay down on the vacant space of the table, looking in the sky.

"Bored?" She asked as you hummed.

"You don't know how much." You snorted  and then whined, continuing saying, "When we'll leave?

"Oh, no!" She exclaimed, making you face her and noticed the compass is not stopping from spinning.