ASLY

(just change the Y with your name's initial)

After everything that has happened, Garp took you in with him. You don't want to be a burden to Kaori and her fiancee so you agreed to go with Garp and Luffy to this Dadan woman.

~

The three of you walk together up in the mountains to see the mountain bandit, Dadan.

"What I'm saying is, Jii-chan! I'll be the King of Pirates!" Luffy said and his feet swinging in the air as Garp lift him up using his cheek from the town all the way to the mountain as you sat on Garp's right shoulder. 

"Shut up!" Garp fired.

"Let me...let me go!" Luffy complained as you giggled at him. 

"On top of eating a Devil Fruit, you're talking nonsense." Garp said, "Luffy, the three of you, Y/n and Ace have to become the strongest Navy Soldiers," Garp continued as you face him, with a areyouserious look.

"Wow! Dang it!" Luffy replied, "My body has been rubber but why is it so painful?" He continued, 

"Because it's Garp-san, Luffy...his hands are big as a sea monster and hard as a stone!" You replied earning an 'oh' from the rubberboy. 

"Let me go Jii-chan!" Luffy complained once more.

"It was mistake to leave you in Windmill Village! Of all things, you like pirates? What a moron!" Garp spat, "You can't be friends with Red-hair Shanks!"

You hummed at Garp's statement, honestly, you could do that.

Luffy hugged the tree that was past by Garp. "I want to become..." He stopped after the tree flew back to Garp with him which made Garp stumble a little and prioritize you, putting you down. "Ouch!"

"A strong man like Shanks!" Luffy continued as you roll your eyes, 

"He's a coward." You spat bitterly, 

"He's not!" Luffy argued as you rolled your eyes at him.

A little more further, you guys reached the house as Garp knocked on the door many times. While you and Luffy stayed on the front yard, not far away from the house. "Oooh! What's this place?" Luffy asked and turned to you. "come on n/n! Let's explore this place!"

"I'm tired Luff....I'm not in the mood to play for now," You replied as he understandingly nodded and went on.

"Stop it whoever you are! Do you wanna get killed?" Dadan yelled with her eyes closed.

"It's me." Garp simply stated as Dadan opened her eyes after hearing Garp's voice, backing back.

"Garp!" Dadan frantically spit his name out as a two more mountain bandit look from behind the curtain after hearing Dadan.