ASLY P4

"Sabo! Y/n! He's coming to you! Don't let him get away!" Ace instructed.

"We won't!" You and Sabo said, exclaiming in unison.

"When we're near the bay, you know what to do Y/n." Ace reminded you as you nodded with a strong hum.

Few more steps and y'all will reach the bay with Luffy waiting in the upper part of the cliff. "Y/n! Now!" Ace signalled as you stopped and held your palms together.

You then pointed at the bear you guys are chasing and ice chains appeared all over his body, stumbling himself. "Luffy!" You called as he then grinned, sliding down to where you guys us. But unexpectedly, he tripped making his perfect slid broke as you sighed as you then unchained him, making him look at you three over his shoulder.

The two boys beside you chuckle evilly as you created traps in each sides, making him anxious on escaping. "You won't get away!" Luffy then successfully jump on the bear making the two stumble but the bear hit his back on the nearby rock.

Luffy breathed heavily as you three got surprised when the bear stood up again but he's eyes rolled back and fell on his face. "Yes! I got him!" Luffy exclaimed happily as you three smiled at him.

"Well done, Luffy!" You and Sabo cheered as Ace just smile as you then joined Luffy bouncing and jumping over the bear happily.

"We got two of them..." Ace looks Sabo. "We can have a lots of danpa soup!"

"Yeah!"

"I did it! I did it!" Luffy happily chant as you cheekily smiled at him. "I made a kill for the first time, yeah!"

"That's exactly how I feel, Luff!" You happily replied as you two continued to celebrate, not knowing what's next.

"What's that?" Sabo muttered, looking at the cliff as his and Ace's eyes widened.

"Y/n! Behind you!" Ace warned as you two stopped, standing on the bear and looked behind.

"A-a big tiger!" Luffy cried, sneeze coming out of his nose as you look at it with shock and a little fear.

"Luffy! Y/n! Get away from there, he just wants the danpa!" Sabo told you two as both of you none listen to what he's blabbering about due to the scariness building up.

"Y/n!" Ace called once again as the tiger jump infront of you and Luffy.

"Go away..." You whispered. No way in hell a big tiger like this, exist. His attention was focused on Luffy. "Go away!" You yelled with all your might as a strange eerie appeared making the tiger back away and passed out. Sabo and Luffy passed out as well while Ace nearly passed out.

You and Ace walk back to your hideout. You carried the two boys while Ace pulled the two danpas. "Are you still anxious? I don't know what happened but the two for sure just passed out."

"Right." You hummed sadly. When you and Ace were nearing the bridge, you heard Sabo grunt as you stopped and put the two down. "Sabo?" You called out, touching his pulse and put your ear on his chest.

"Y/n? What happened?" He asked, standing up but failed. His legs were shaking a bit, no energy could be felt on him. "What happened? I feel so weak."

"I'm sorry!" You hugged him. "I did not know what I did! Gomenasai, Sabo!"

"Y/n?" Luffy called out as you crawled your way to him. "What happened to my prize?"

"Well, we have the danpa. The tiger passed out after Y/n yelled at him. You two passed out as well." Ace said.

"We are home, finally. let's go to bed on such a bad day." Sabo said, yawning. You were just there, sitting, looking outside and think deeply what happened today.

"Go to bed on a bad day?" Luffy mimicked as he laughed. "Oh, I'm starving!"

"It's your fault!" Ace hit him with a spoon and then looked at you. "Y/n? You okay?"

"Hm... Yeah!" You said, giving him a small smile.

"It doesn't matter what has happened, Y/n. We just passed out. It's fine." Sabo said, putting his arm over you.

"Yeah, Y/nie! I never felt so weak after I wake up!" Luffy also beamed, putting his arms over Sabo's as well.

"See? Don't overthink it." Ace patted your head.

You four laid on your futons in a circle pattern because you guys have nothing to eat because of Luffy. You were opposite Luffy. He suddenly put his blanket over him and started laughing and then pull it out of him using his foot.

"Why are you laughing?" Ace asked him.

"That's not gonna make your stomach full."

"I made up my mind!" He said as you sighed, knowing what's next. "Ace! Sabo! Since Y/n will be on my ship, you two will come aboard as well, okay? Say yes!"

"That's so sudden." Sabo spat.

"We decided to leave it on the future.." Ace stated.

"But it'd fun to be together and you will need my help, don't you?"

I'll continue this guysss