13

As much as you guys, I badly want to mention where Sanji set sail with Luffy ya know but since I don't want to ruin my sleeping schedule... I'll just go with ep31 and of course before y'all arrive in Arlong Park....

So enjoooooy :))

"Uh- Big Sis Y/n?" Johnny called as you open your eyelids and look at him while raising a brow. "W-why did Hawk-eye let you address him using his name?"

"Ooooh..that! He's my-"

"He's your what?!" Usopp cut you off not letting you speak as you then smiled darkly at him making him shiver.

"Like I was saying, he's my Godfather." You told them as they nodded their head.

"Ah, Godfather." They repeated but then stopped nodding and look at you, mouth wide open. "He's your what?! T-the one o-of the Seven Warlords?? Your g-godfather?"

"Yeah..I just found out earlier though.." You shrugged as you played with the water and then meanwhile you gasped, meaning you have an idea...a clever idea.

"Don't think about it Y/n.." Zoro spat at you as you look at him.

"Awe, but you're not my victim this time!" You whined as he just looked at you seriously making you sigh and stand up.

"What are you doing?" He asked, eyeing your every move.

"Fishing." You stretched your arms horizontally and let out a big exhale. "I'm hungry." You then closed your eyes and extended your hand sideward as the sea began to calm down making to boat to flow into a slow pace. You then opened your eyes as it turned blue again. (Okay so like Gojo's 😩 his eyes are the prettiest for me)

"Parts of these seas,Feel in me,Let me have some fishes until it satisfies me!" You chanted

Feel in me,
Let me have some fishes until it satisfies me!" You chanted.

The sea then began moving as some fishes jump out off the water to the boats floor. You then take your hands back and snaked it infront of you with your eyes still it's blue color. "Woah! Big Sis Y/n! You're so powerful!" Johnny beamed, making you blush as you readjust Luffy's hat.

"Are we gonna eat it raw?" Usopp asked you as you laughed, falling on your back and clutching your stomach.

"Careful Y/n, you might hurt your pelvic bone." Zoro told you as you giggled.