12

You feel very uncomfortable laying on something hard and than made you scrunch your face and began to open your eyes slowly. You blinked many times to adjust the brightness. You then feel a sting on your forehead as you touch it feeling a liquid coming. "What the hell?" You hissed and began standing up.

"So you're awake." A voice suddenly said as you shot your heat up to where it came from and met two pairs of eyes that resembles a Hawk's eyes.

You gulped, keeping your cool and stood up, eyed widened. "W-who are you? What did you do to me?"

"Allow me to introduce myself." He said and then stand up.

"Go ahead." You sternly said at him as he sighed.

"I'm Dracule Mihawk." He introduced as your mouth agape.

"

A-as in Hawk-eye? Like One of the Seven Warlords?" You asked, shocked.

"I'm gonna say it is me." He replied then sat back down. "What's your name?'

"Like hell I'll tell you." You grunted. "What did you do to me? What happened? Did you kidnap me?"

"Don't jump into conclusions now." He huffed, resting his head on his knuckles. "I saw you floating in the seas, unconscious."

"Why did you help me? A stranger?"

"Because you're familiar." He straightforwardly said as you furrowed your brows.

"I'm Y/n." You said, squeezing the water off your shirt. "Y/n Chiaki."

"Akimoto Chiaki's daughter?" He asked as you nodded, confused. "I know her, as well as your father, Redhair Shanks."

You leaned closer to him with excitement. "You do?"

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and push your face away from him. "I do, now stop getting close."

"Awe, you're no fun!" You pouted and being the stubborn lady that you are, you leaned closer again. "Tell me about her!" You excitedly ordered as you look at his hat. "It's so hot man."

"I know." He simply said and you feel something touched your head. It was his hat, he lent it to you. "Akagami no Y/n" He said as you scrunched you face.

"I go with Y/n Chiaki."

"Both of your parents were my friend." He started as you listened carefully. "Both of them has asked me to look after you when they'll be away. Your dad, well, a carefree man. Doesn't always worry about something might happen. Your mom, well. She the most kindest of hearts I've met. She helped me many times so I'm giving back the favor by being your Godfather."

"What? Really?" You chuckled excitedly. "I don't believe you!"