8

I'll just skip the arc next to Klahadore arc BWHAAHHAHA I wanna mention my Sanji so bad na! Anywaaay here we go!

After setting sail from Kaya's village, you found yourselves heading to the legendary Treasure Island where you met an old guy stuck in a chest with a weird hair and some of his friends. He's been protecting the said treasure but when Luffy went to the place, there's no treasure.

When the sun sets, you guys decided to take your leave. "You're really gonna stay on this island, old guy?" Luffy asked Gaimon.

 "Yeah Mugiwara. Even there's no treasure, there's something else I want to protect." He replied.

"Huh?"Usopp and Nami confusingly asked. 

"Something you want to protect?" You added, 

"I've spent happy and sad memories with these guys for 20 years. I can't leave them now!" Gaimon said, referring to the animals as the creatures licked Gaimon's face.

"Now that there's no treasure, I finally felt free, I think I can really live a life all I want now." Gaimon said, "plus, I've actually grown a bit fond of this box."

"Well that's too bad, then. You're a neat old guy, too!" Luffy stated.

 "So the weird creatures are your true friends," said Zoro. 

"Well he's the weirdest creature of them all!" Luffy added as the old man loss his eyeballs at Luffy's sudden words. 

"Say what?!" Gaimon growled which made you all laugh.

You guys went on board and ready for setting sail, "See you! Take care!" Luffy yelled from the sterncastle, waving his hand. 

"Bye!" Nami also said, waving her hand.

"Straw Hat, strive your dream for me..." Gaimon mumbled, "You, if anyone, will surely get the legendary treasure, One Piece!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

Another day to spend the sunny weather. Zoro's sleeping as usual, Nami reading something, you're on your lounge chair beside Zoro. Usopp and Luffy- well, playing. You raised you left hand, feeling bored and controlled the seas, something interesting came in your mind.

You splashed a water at Zoro which made him jolt in his position. "What the hell Y/n? I'm sleeping here!" He growled as you fix you shades. 

"And I'm bored." You smirked as he went on laying back again. "Zoro, let's play!" You whined, getting up and shaking him. 

"No, go play with Luffy or whatever... I'm sleepy!" He started dozing off again but you opened his eyelids, forcing him to wake up.