17

Sitting. Sitting waiting to arrive at Loguetown. You're currently laying on Merry's head, influenced by none other than your Captain, of course. Zoro who's close to you and is leaning and resting on the ship's railings suddenly stood up, making you peek your eyes at him. "Hey, I think I see an island."

"Eh, Really?" Luffy asked, stretching in the front part of the ship as you then sat up. "What island is that?"

"Loguetown, I guess?" You said, standing up, putting your right foot on Merry's right horn.

"That's right. I just told you guys the other day." Nami's voice then replied, followed by Usopp and Sanji.

"So that's the island where Loguetown is?" Usopp clarified.

"It's a pretty big town, right?" Sanji asked as Nami turned at him.

"Yeah, that's what I heard."

"The it sounds like there might be a market with fresh ingredient." Sanji smirked, planning something in mind.

"I'll visit a weapon store, being stuck with one sword doesn't suit with Three-Sword Style user." Zoro also smirked as Usopp then planned on something.

"In that case, I think I'll visit an equipment shop."

"That island is where Gold Roger was born and executed, right?" Luffy asked from below you as you look at him them back at the island.

"Wow, you actually remembered." Nami spat, as you furrowed your brows.

"Gol D. Roger... Ace's father.." You thought and got excited at the thought. "This is the island my grandparents lived and where my mom and dad met..." (I mean y'all know about Ace's parents, right?)

"Universe to Y/n!" Nami suddenly snapped and been clicking her fingers at you making you flinch a little.

"W-what? Oh! S-sorry.. just thinking about something.." You mumbled, enough for everyone to hear.

"You're lost in thoughts after Gol D. Rogers mentioning..." Zoro stated at you as you eyed him.

"W-who wouldn't!" You smiled nervously and sleepishly at him then scratched the back of your head. "He's the King of Pirates!"

"Yeah! And he's Ac-" Luffy was cut off after you jump at him and trapped his legs using your own and covered his mouth, towering at him as he struggle at your grasp.

"What was that Luffy?" Usopp asked as you smiled at them nervously.

"N-nothing! He didn't say anything!" You smiled more and grabbed Luffy up and held him, tightening your hold. "Right, Luffy?"