27

should we skip laboon? NO!OF COURSE NOT!

"This is great!" Sanji beamed from the ratlines of the ship after you guys encountered a thick cloud-like as Nami and Usopp cheered happily as well. You smiled excitedly at the sight before you as well as your brother.

"Hm? What's that?" You breathed out, squinting your eyes.

"Did you hear that?" Zoro asked as well, he obviously heard it too.

"What are you talking about?" Nami half-shouted, still grinning.

"Don't you hear a strange sound?" Zoro asked her again.

"Did you hear that, Luff?" You asked, getting into a crawling position.

"What is that?" Usopp mumbled, adjusting his googles. 

"Nami-san, I see a mountain up ahead!" Sanji said.

"A mountain? That can't be!" You mumbled, standing up. I'm sure Da- Shanks never mentioned another mountain in Reverse Mountain.

"Y/n! Did your dad mention anything about another mountain?" Nami looked at you.

"As I recall, no. Not at all, he never mentioned that but-"

"But?"

"He did mention there will be a whale..." You trailed off.

"Y/n... first thing you have to remember when you reached the Grand Line is that..." Your father said, as you look at him.

"Is what, dad?" You asked.

"Compasses and common sense are both useless." He said, picking a crayon. You two were on the living room while your mom and Kaori were out of town to buy some goods. 

"Eh? Then how will we know the direction towards where if we don't have a compass."

"You must get yourselves a Log Pose." He said, coloring the girl's hair drawn on the paper.

"Log Pose?" You repeated.

"Yes..." He simply said. "I know the lighthouse guard there, just tell him you are Y/n and then he'll give you one." He said as you laughed at him.

"Seriously, dad?" You laughed even more. "That's just- Hahahahaha!"

"Why are laughing?" He asked, close to laughing by now. He shove a slice of apple in your mouth making you choke a bit.