14

Ohayo nakamas!! Ep32 here we go!!

The two, Yosaku and Luffy still keep bickering about who's food is this and that. Sanji just sat and mind his fine alcohol until he felt something making him stand up and look at the water.

"Quiet," Sanji hushed them as the two stop and face the cook. "Something's down there.." He plainly and cooly said(he's so hot hereeeee) still looking down as a black substance appear in the water. "It's big..." He continued without feeling scared as the big thing finally came out in the ocean floor making Yosaku stand up, all terrified.

"What's that?" Luffy asked, unfazed while Yosaku's tears started showing.

"A sea monster!" Yosaku cried even more as Sanji just stare at it with wide eyes.

"It's a cow! It's huge!" Luffy exclaimed, fully giving his attention on the creature.

Sanji blew his cigarette smoke out. "A cow? Cows' don't swim. It's a hippo."

"What's something like this doing in the East Blue?" Yosaku frantically shuddered. "It's a Grand Line creature!"

The monster face the boat closer. "Huh? What's this guy doing?" Luffy asked as Yosaku then look at the meat then back at the monster.

"He's after the food!" Yosaku informed, pointing at the meat.

"What?"

"Hurry up and give it to him! He'll flip the boat over!" Yosaku frantically said as Sanji just look at two boringly not until-

"Gomu Gomu no Pistol!" Luffy yelled and then launch his punch on the monster making it fell back on the ocean as Luffy then pointed at the monster threateningly. "Stay away from my food!"

Yosaku then appeared on his back, amazed. "You did it! You're amazing, Big Bro Luffy!" Yosaku cheered as the monster then came out and this time, angry and showed it's fangs. "Looks like you made it mad, Big Bro!"

"You want more?" Luffy look at the monster and ready his punch but Sanji kicked him away.

"Don't beat up someone who's hungry for no reason." Sanji stated, looking at Luffy then started heading to get the meat on the table. "Right?"

"What love..." Yosaku dulled.

Sanji then pick it up and offered it to the monster who look at him before opening it's mouth but then Sanji kicked the monster's neck. "Die, you scumbag!'

"What happened to that love?" Yosaku asked, all shocked.

"That bastard tried to eat me, too." Sanji simply answered, resting his elbow on his knees.

The monster didn't hesitate to get his revenge back on the three idiots causing him to get kicked by none other than Sanji again with his Collier Shoot.

Usopp then shot his eyes open and jolted in his laying position to a sitting one, looking around in an unfamiliar household. "Where am I?"

"My house." A feminine voice replied from behind him as he avert his attention to the voice. "You awake?"