5

Klahadore arc BWHAHAHA I forgot the arc name

°°°

Previous

"I don't appreciate you breaking in here without permission." He stated and fixed his glasses.

"And I don't appreciate you cutting my captain off." You coldly said as you curled your fist into a ball.

"Who is he?" Luffy asked.

~

Present

"Actually Klahadore, these people are-"

"That can wait for now." Klahadore cut Kaya off. "I can hear all about your reasons later." He continued and walk towards us. "Now leave all of you! Or do you have something to say?"

"Well, actually, we want a ship." Luffy replied. 

"No!" Klahadore spat and look to where Usopp was. "Usopp! I've heard all about you... You're well-known in the village."

"Yeah?" Usopp replied, struggling to climb the branch. 

"I heard you've been on many adventure." Klahadore stated. "Quite impressive fo someone who's young."

"You can call me Captain Usopp, too!" Usopp cockily said. "Since you admire me so much."

"Captain, huh?" Klahadore said and fixed his glasses. "I've heard all about your father and the lady's, as well."

"What?!"You and Usopp snapped. 

"Klahadore! Stop!" Kaya yelled.

"You're nothing but a son and a daughter of a filthy pirate." He said and look at Usopp. Luffy look at the butler with a glare. 

"Nothing you do will surprise me...but I ask you to stay away from the lady of this house!" He said as you clenched your jaws and made a water explosion on your right hand. 

"Filthy?" You murmured, dark aura surrounding your face.

"She and you are completely from different worlds." Klahadore continued. "Is it money you are after? How much do you want?"

"That's enough Klahadore! Apologize to Usopp!" Kaya yelled. 

"Hey now, be careful Kaya." Usopp said and face her.

"What reason is there to apologize to this savage man, my lady?" Klahadore asked as he fixed his glasses. "I am merely stating the truth...I feel you two, you guys must truly hate your idiot of a father, abandoning their children just for their lust of treasure."

"Kalahadore!" Kaya shouted.

 You threw the blast at the grass beside him for warning which leaves an enormous hole on the bush. "Don't. You. Dare. Insult. My. Father." You glared at him as Usopp landed next to you.