1

A loud thud make you eye shot open as you saw Luffy sleeping beside you. "What a relief..." A boy's voiced suddenly pop. "What a large barrel." He continued.

"Shit! He'll see us." You thought. He then rolled the barrel as you keep yourself from making sounds. 

"Hey coward." Another voiced pop. "Are you hiding at a place like this again?"

"No! I thought I'd haul this barrel of alcohol over..." The boy from earlier defended himself.

"We'll lighten it for you." Another voice pop.

"I feel a bit thirsty now." Another voiced pop out too. "There's four of them? Heh! Small fries." You smirked. 

"You can't!" The younger boy argues. "Miss. Alvida will find out if she catch us." (istg alvida live action is fine asf)

"Then just keep your mouth shut, right Koby?" The man said, 

"Yes t-that's right." Koby replied. You felt being lift up so you covered Luffy's mouth and wake him up. "This things pretty heavy."

"Can't wait!!"

"Hold your horses, I'll bust this right open." The man said, crackling his fingers. Just when the man's fist's almost at the barrel, Luffy stretched his arm and got the half of his body out while you're still inside.

"I slept great!!" He shouted, you smack his leg as he winced in pain and got out. "Huh? What happened to him? He fell asleep?" 

Not wasting any second, you stand up and notice an unconscious man. You look up and saw a two shocked men. "Who are you?" Luffy asked as you step out of the barrel and stood beside Luffy.

"No! Who are you?" They both asked. Luffy turned his back at the men. "He's gonna catch a cold if he sleeps there, y'know." You said as you remain in your position, crossing your arms.

The man pulled out his sword and pointed it at your face. "Are you toying with us?"

"Uh? You're toys?" You asked, turning your back at them; looking for food. The sword got closer to your cheek. 

"We're pirates!!"

"You got any food? Me and Y/n are hungry." Luffy approached Koby guy as you nodded, ignoring the two men.

"Listen when people are talking you brat!" The man shouted and ready to slice Luffy but you kicked the blonde's balls and Luffy punched the curly one, sending his sword to the ceiling. Koby covered his eyes and opened it afterwards.

"Oi, my brother here was just looking for a food, what's the big deal?" You asked them.