25

It's morning already when you guys returned to grandpa Bokuden's hut. You still feel nervous about last night. A dragon in a cave?!

"Oi mina, this is so cool!" Luffy excitedly entered the room but we were greeted by a sleeping Sanji and Usopp. 

"What's going on here?" Nami breathed.

"The story isn't over yet?" You muttered and averted your eyes to every corner to find a sight of him. "Where is he?"

"I'm here, Y/n-san!" Sanji swooned over you like a tornado. 

"Where were you?" A serious tone asked you from behind as you turned around to meet his eyes.

"I followed Luffy last night." You said, with all honesty. 

"Mhmm." He hummed, examining and touching your body which send shivers, every fucking time. 

"What are you doing, Marimo?!" Sanji seethed, firing himself up. "You don't have the right to touch Y/n-san!"

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that." Zoro replied as you sighed, pulling him with you and went far from Sanji and everyone. Just the two of you. 

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked in the crook of your neck, placing his hands on your hips. You two were at the kitchen and you're sitting on the wooden counted while he stands on between your legs. 

"You sound very peaceful." You said, resting your hands on his shoulder. "I didn't want to ruin that."

"That was because you were with me." He said and unexpectedly he licked your collar bone up to your neck and sucked the flesh where his tongue told him to. You hissed and softly moaned at the sensation. A feeling you only felt now. Just now. He licked the spot to reduce the pain.

"That was uncalled- Mmm." He shut your mouth with his. He pulled you by your hips as you put your hands on his hair, gripping it and wrapped your feet on his lower torso for extra support, lips still attaching. He carried you all the way to a wall and rest your back against it. Both of your lips danced in dominance. You both pulled away for a moment to gasp some air and chuckled at each other.

"Was that still uncalled?" He asked, pecking your lips.

"Yes,"

"But you like it."

"I love it." You giggled, kissing him one more time. 

"Bad news!" A man suddenly burst in the door making you two stop from your alone time as you two hurried to the living room. "Grandpa Bokuden, where's Apis?"

"What's going on?"

"You guys are pirates, right?" He started, panting. "A navy fleet has blocked the harbor!"