Chapter 22 : The First Anniversary Part 2

(A/N: This is going to be a long chapter, but hopefully you like it! Remember to vote and comment if you do enjoy it and have a great day/night! <333)

I walk downstairs with all my things in hand and open the door.

Ni-ki stands there, looking up at me when he hears the door open. He's wearing a white button down shirt with a pair of blue jeans.

 He's wearing a white button down shirt with a pair of blue jeans

(A/N : This is the outfit I was describing for Ni-ki. And sorry the picture is so weirdly shaped, Soobin is so tall so that's the only way it does fit. 😭 )

He smiles and his jaw drops immediately when he sees my outfit.

"I- you look amazing," he says, clearly speechless. "And you still wear the necklace..."

"Thank you," I say, blushing. "I wear the necklace every day because you got it for me."

"Uh, this is for you," he says and pulls a bouquet of flowers out from behind his back. It's an arrangement of my favorite flowers, lilies and orchids.

"Oh, they're so pretty, Ni-ki! How'd you know these are my favorites?" I ask him and smell the flowers. I would love to make a perfume out of these one day. I bet they would end up smelling so good.

"I remember you telling me that you liked lilies and orchids, so I got a custom made bouquet for you," he says and smiles.

"That's so thoughtful of you... thank you so much," I say and look at him.

"You're welcome," he says and hugs me. "Are you ready to go now?" He asks.

"Yes, just let me give these flowers to my mom to put in a vase for me," I tell him and he nods. I walk up the stairs and into my mom's room.

She takes the flowers and tells me to have a good time and to not be home too late. I promise to follow her rules and then go back downstairs to Ni-ki. He's standing next to a bookshelf in the living room and looking at the books.

"I'm ready," I say and he turns around immediately.

"Okay, let's get going then," he smiles at me and picks my hand up, basically dragging me through the front door.

"Where are we going?" I ask him as we walk down the sidewalk.

"You'll see," he smirks at me and we continue walking. We walk down the road to the cafe, so I assume that's where we're going. However, we walk right past it. A few minutes later, we arrive at a Korean chicken restaurant. I've been here a few times with my family, but it's been a long time since then.

He opens the door for me and we walk in and wait at the front for an employee to seat us.

A woman comes around the corner and stands behind the desk.

"Two?" She asks, gesturing to Ni-ki and I.

"Yes," he says politely and holds my hand.

"Okay. Would you like a table inside or outside?" She asks us. Ni-ki looks over at me.