Chapter 37 : The Trip Part 8

(A/N : I know the title is probably getting boring but the story itself will stay interesting, I promise.)

After I go back to the room with Heeseung and Ni-ki, I change my clothes and get ready to leave. I leave Heeseung and Ni-ki in the living room together while I change and surprisingly, they stayed completely silent. I expected them to get into an argument over something stupid, but they didn't.

When I come back out, they're both just staring at the wall with annoyed look on their faces.

"What happened?" I ask them. They both look at me.

"Nothing," Ni-ki says.

"Don't even play that game with me, Ni-ki. It is obvious that something is wrong. You both look angry," I say. Ni-ki sighs and just brushes it all off, standing up and grabbing his phone so we can leave. "Are you coming, Heeseung?" He also stands up and follows me to the lobby.

"Is everyone here now?" Mr. Kang asks. It looks like it, so we head to the buses and check once more for all the students.

Ni-ki is still beside me and he still has the pout on his face from earlier. I wonder if maybe some words were exchanged between them while I was getting ready? He picks my hand up and plays with it, distracting me from looking out the window.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." he says, going back to my hand. I look through the window until I see the movie theater come into view.

We get off the bus and go into the theater. Mr. Kang brings us straight to the hallway to the theaters and the staff allow us to go. Mr. Kang takes us to the third theater on the right and when we go in, its completely empty.

"You can sit wherever you want. We rented the whole theater room," Mr. Kang says as we are walking in. The previews are still on so the movie will probably start soon.

Ari, Jungwon, Sunoo, Yena, Bahiyyih, and Heeseung all run to the back row and take their seats. Ni-ki takes my hand and we walk back, sitting in the seats next to Ari.

It's not long until some staff members walk into the room with carts holding small bags of popcorn and drinks. They hand us each one popcorn and one drink each and then disappear again.

The movie starts soon and the theater is completely silent except for the sound of the movie playing. Ni-ki keeps shifting in his chair until it comes to an abrupt stop.

I look over to see him fast asleep, his head leaning back on the chair. If he keeps sleeping in that position, his neck will hurt when he wakes up, so I push his head onto my shoulder lightly.

Once the movie ends, everyone claps and stands up.

"Who would like to go to the amusement park again? Or do you want to go somewhere else?" Mr. Kang asks us.

A few people say the amusement park, but someone mentions that there is a nature museum nearby with a trail and everything, so we all voted on going there.

It doesn't take long to get there, so when we arrive, Mr. Kang tells us that we can do anything we want within the museum's property.

"Where do you want to go first?" Ni-ki asks me, holding my hand.

"How about go walk the trail?" I ask, pointing to the map that shows the route the trail takes. There's a short way that will only take like 20 minutes, but then there's a second one that goes all the way around the area, so that one will take probably about an hour.

"Sure, let's go," he says and we walk out to the beginning of the trail. I pull Ni-ki down the long side and he looks at me confused.

"You want to go on the long one?" He asks.