Chapter 36 : The Trip Part 7

"Don't let Heeseung get to you like that. It's not worth it," I say as we lay down next to each other.

"He just... he makes me so mad... I don't know why," he says, looking up at the ceiling. "My emotions have been off ever since that call with my grandma. All it takes is a little thing to make me upset," he explains.

"You're probably just going through the pain again. I can tell you're hurt, Ni-ki. But please don't take it out on others or try to hold it all in. It's not healthy," I say.

"I know... I'm trying to get better." He sets his hand on mine. We stay silent and lay there until Ari comes in to tell us that the food is here.

"Remember," I say. "Don't pay attention to Heeseung." He nods and smiles, then we walk out into the living room.

"Hana, Ni-ki, come here," Jungwon calls us from the kitchen. When we get in there, he hands us both a plate with our serving of rice and some shrimp. "The Pepsi is on the counter," he says and points behind him.

"Thank you, Jungwon," we say and take our food and sit on the far end of the couch.

Slowly, the rest of the group sits on the couches with us. However, Heeseung is missing.

"Where's Heeseung?" I ask Ari, who is sitting on the left side of me.

"Uh, he said he was going to take a walk outside," she says.

We finish eating and everyone settles down and either watches something on the TV or is on their phone. Ni-ki is watching the drama that Sunoo put on and I am scrolling on my phone when he falls asleep on my shoulder.

It gets really late and most of us have dozed off on the couch when the front door opens. I open my eyes a little bit and see Heeseung walk in, locking the door behind him. He doesn't make any noise, he just goes into his room and closes the door. I shift a little bit to get comfortable, but I seem to make Ni-ki uncomfortable.

"Why are you moving?" He asks quietly.

"I'm not that comfortable, but it's not a big deal," I say. He sits up and looks at me.

"Come on," he says and pulls me off the couch.

"What- where are we going?" I ask. He doesn't answer, and instead just takes me straight to the bed we were laying in earlier. He lays me on the bed, covers me up with a blanket, and then lays down himself.

I fall asleep almost immediately, due to being more comfortable now than I was on the couch.

I wake up early in the morning to my phone ringing. When I pick it up, I see that it's Jay video calling me.

I answer it, fixing my hair a little so I don't look horrible.

"Hey, Han- who is that?" Jay says, staring behind me. I see that he's talking about Ni-ki, but I just lie and say it's Sunoo instead.

"Oh, I was paired up with Sunoo, so we got assigned a room together..." I say. He seems to believe it.

"Doesn't Sunoo have a girlfriend?" He asks, confused.

"Uh... how do you know that?" I ask him.

"Um... I follow him on social media," he says.

"You what?" I ask, jumping out of bed.

"Yeah, so I could see what you've been up to without following you," he says shamelessly. "Also, the reason I called you was because I saw some... interesting pictures that I thought you would care to explain to me," he says and I get a text message from Jay, which I proceed to open.

In the message, I see the exact pictures that Ni-ki showed me on the night that... everything happened. I start to panic again just thinking about it.

"So?" Jay asks again.