hoarder

"good morning my beautiful mother!" I sing "your in a good mood honey" my mom smiles as she is doing the dishes.  "im just happy" I sing "well, I need to head to school. bye, love you" I say as I close the front door.

as I am walking to school, I walk past ms petters house. I wonder what happened to her, maybe she actually committed suicide. there are people packing her things into a truck as i walk by and I over hear  a bit of their conversation. "jeez, she has so much shit" the one with a grey beard says, disrespectful bastard. "what do you expect, she was a hoarder" the one chewing tobacco mumbles as they lift a heavy box into the truck.

I shrug and continue my walk to school, in my head I make a checklist of the homework I still need to do and before I know it, im walking into school.

—-

the last bell of the day rings and I practically sprint out of geography. harry didn't come to school, but amy did and she seems happy. which is good. "I need to go to the mall, I need more lip liner" amy says

"amy, you have like, 100 lip liners" I over exaggerate. "well, I want 101lip liners" she whines. "come to the mall with me?" she pouts which reminds me of harry. "I will give you a ride" she persuades and I sigh "okay okay" I reply and she squeals while dragging me in the direction of her car.

"how is Justin?" I ask "really good actually." she smiles. well, im glad to hear that. "just know that you can trust me" I say and smile at her. "I know"

the mall isn't full, since its a Tuesday afternoon so it takes amy 5 minutes to buy her lip liner. "I have always wanted this color" she says. "I bet you have 5 of the same colors at home" I snort and she swots my arm.

I notice a unfamiliar tattoo on amys wrist. its three black lines? "amy, whats up with the tattoo?" I ask 'its nothing' she mumbles.. alright. maybe its personal.

amy drops me off at my house and I bid her a farewell. I run up to my room and gasp as I see whats on my wall. my legs begin to shake and my lip trembles.

carved into the wall is the same three lines as amys tattoo and around it is circles, their is nine circles in total, wait a second.

nine circles.