circle one

"why?" I ask.

"because I said so" he replied.

I huff and look out of the window, you know what, I am going to get answers.

"no, that's not an answer. tell me what 'nine circles' mean" i insist. "no" he deadpans and continues to drive.

that's in, im putting my foot down. harry reaches my house and I turn to face him.

"you know harry, im over it. I feel like im getting dragged into something dangerous, and I don't even know what it is. and im over it. either your going to tell me what 'nine circles' means or I will find out. but im through with you, and Justin, and the shadow people. good bye" I say and jump out his car.

I walk to my bedroom as tears roll down my cheek. I really shoudnt be crying, but I guess my feelings for harry deepened, I guess he snuck his way into my life. but I cant live not knowing what is going on.

my room is dark when I enter it and there is a cold breeze that is entering from the window. i silently close my door and move to close the window. I check out side before closing the curtains. nothing out of the ordinary. my room is very airy and cold. I turn around and switch on my bed side lamp so I can see where I am going, but regret it when I do.

"harry" I squint my eyes, he is in the corner on my room. he begins to walk towards me, his eyes dark but not black like justins, just dark. "your through with me ey?" he says walking closer, i start to back up "just like that. done." he says louder. "I just want to understand harry" I mumble.

"but that's the thing. you wouldn't understand. " he says while taking his last step and crashing his lips with mine, I try and shove him away but he resists. "harry stop." I say through the kiss and he pulls back. "if I tell you, you will be apart of something you don't want to be apart of." he says as he plays with a piece of my hair. "im already apart of it harry" I say and walk around him to sit on my bed.

I look up to harry "and either you tell me, or im done." I surprise myself with the sternness of my voice. harry chuckles and walks towards me "your done?" he asks and I nod "prove it" he smirks and pushes me down on my bed and climbs on top of me before crashing our lips together and kissing me with so much passion it makes my knees go week and I mentally thank god for lying down.

"resist me" harry challenges. and i try to push him off me. he places his hands on my hips to stop me from moving. "come on, try harder." he whispers. my body is tingling. but I have to stand my ground "stop, you cant do this" I mumble not believing my words.

harrys fingers trail down my hip bone and I shiver. "harry, if you don't tell me im going to get Justin to tell me." I say and cover my mouth. harry stills and stares into my eyes. it felt like eternity until he finally spoke up, "you want to know?" he asks. and I nod "yes"

"fine, then I will tell you about 'nine circles' " he says and stands up, "only if you promise to go out with me on Friday. " I nod once again "I promise"

harry turns to face me "its known as nine circles of hell. each circle is for different sinners, with different punishments. circle number one, is LIMBO, also known as non-Christians, people who claimed to be Christian but lied. their punishment is that they have to spend the rest of their immortal lives trapped in an inferior form of heaven." he smirks.

"whats the second circle?" I ask. "I will tell you some other time." he says and I groan. "how do you know this" I ask. "because, maddison, I have been to hell. " he says and walks to the window "p.s" he turns his head in my direction but he doesn't look at me "you should really lock your windows when you leave your room. its dangerous" he smirks before leaving my with my thoughts.