white lights

white lights.

I blink for a couple seconds so my eyes can adjust to the blinding light. my thought is scratchy as I sit up. "maddi!" my mom shrieks and flies to the side of the bed. "water." I cough out and she is quite to get my a glass of water which i gulp down in seconds. "maddison, you had my worried!" my mom puts her hand on my forehead. "where am I?" I look around "you feel out of a tree in the woods and hit your head" my mom shakes her head "what were you doing in the woods anyway!"

then it all comes back to me. the woods. Justin. harry. hell.

"I think im going to be sick" I mumble and my mom calls the doctor.  "uh maddison. nice to see you awake. I ran some test and your fine, my mom just needs to fill out the paper work and your free to go, but please stop climbing trees." he says and chuckles. my mom follows the doctor to fill out the paper work and I huff.

why cant harry just be normal, where is he? do I even want to see him? he did try and use me. oh my god, he would have killed me! bloody he- "comeon, lets get you home." my mom interrupts my thoughts and I groan before swinging my legs over the bed.

home.

the car ride is short and in a matter of minutes we ride up the familiar drive way. I quickly run to my room and close the door. a cold gust of wind blows through my hair and I shiver and pad over to my window.

shivers race down my spine as I remember closing it. I slowly turn around and look at my empty room, looking for any signs of a certain curly haired man in my room. "harry?" I whisper as I slowly walk to the closet. "harry?" I say louder and open the cupboard only to find out its empty. I sigh and turn around.

"shit!" I shriek as I see his taller figure in front of me. "I would never kill you maddison." he says and stares at me. I push him back roughly and glare at him "get out of my room, you murderer!" I whisper-yell. "its not what-" I cut him off.

"no harry, this is so pathetic! you killed people so you don't have to face to sentence to hell! you are a coward. you killed my father and you would have killed me if it weren't for Justin. you are a narcissistic asshole that doesn't deserve my love." I spit and shove him again.

"you love me?" he asks and I scoff "it that all you got from that." I roll my eyes and walk over to my window. "get out of my life " I seethe.

"please don't do this, I love you. im not capable of love, but I love you. " he walks up to me and cups my cheek. I look down, not wanted to make eye contact and point in the direction of the window. "get out" are my final word to harry styles as he drops his hand and climbs out of my window.