CHAPTER :- 1

"Phi', please listen to me"said Prem , forcing a smile to hide his tears. " No matter how much I try, I can not suppress my feelings anymore". Tears started to roll down from his eyes. "I can't anymore. I don't know how will things turn out after I tell you . I didn't tell you till now because our friendship , the bond we share is so precious to me. I know I'll regret telling you but I have to tell you that..................... ".
He took a step back from the person standing in front of him ".... I like you, Phi". Then he ran away from there as fast as he could.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

3 years back

Prem's POV

" Give me a minute, mom, I can't find my new t-shirt".I am looking for it since I woke up but can't seem to find it. " Come on Prem, your dad is waiting in the car. I'll buy you a new one"mom said and I came down to her with my luggage.

"Let's go, mom"I said then we went to the car. " Shall we go now, my lady and the boy"my dad said. "Yes, sir " I said with a big smile. My mom and dad smiled at my excitement. Dad started the car and we are headed to Phuket.

We are going to my grandparents' house . I don't really like travelling or going places for fun so their house is the only place like to go on my summer break. It's been two years since I visited them because last year I couldn't go there because of dad and mom's work.

We didn't tell them in advance about our coming. They'll be surprised.I love spending time with them. But I'm upset because I'll be there for just two weeks after that I'll have to return to Bangkok because the summer break will be over till then.

After about 3 hours we are in front of the house. Instead of ringing the doorbell, I said in a loud voice "grandma, we are here".I heard loud footsteps of someone dashing towards the door. The door opened and we are greeted by my smiling grandma. "Sawadeekhrab, grandma" I said then she hugged me and said "my baby".I hugged her back. I am so happy right now. Then she pinched my cheeks" My Prem is a big boy now, why didn't you tell me. I would have made your favourite dishes"."It was my idea mom, we wanted to surprise you"my dad said then asked "where is dad? ". " He must be here in an hour . He is gone for some business related work".Grandpa is a resort owner. It is near the lake here. He has to go sometimes to keep check on the work.

Grandpa came after an hour . We greeted him, had lunch then we talked over random things and time passed by real quick. Grandpa told that he has invited his business partner who is my dad's friend, for dinner tonight.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N - Business partner ? I wonder who he is 🤔