CHAPTER :- 27

Prem's POV

I was in the library till 7 with Sammy and Fluke. I lied that I had plans to have dinner with them . I was only killing time till now. I don't want to keep distance from Phi' Boun. Rather the truth is that, I am too afraid to face him.

When he told me to meet , I made an excuse. But then I agreed when he said he doesn't hate me. And I can't avoid him for a long time anyway. I can expect that he is going to tell me to be his friend. It's enough for me. I proposed him even when I know that he already has someone he loves. I am glad he doesn't hate me, after what I did.

Third person's POV

Boun is sitting on the bench with his guitar. He is looking at Prem taking small steps towards him . Prem thinks that Boun might be practising here. "Sit " Boun says to Prem. Prem sat with him and ask "Phi' why did you want to meet me? ". Boun answers " I want to talk to you about........ yesterday". "Prem feels abashed and says " Phi' I understand, you don't have to say anything, I know that it's my fault for doing all this , I will be happy to at least be your friend, I promise I will never put you in a situation like this ever again". Boun smiles and says "Prem can I sing a song for you". Prem is confused to hear that but nods anyway. Boun sings.........

How could I resist destiny Drawn into your gaze, moonlit eyes And since the day I met you, everyday you grow More and more in my heart
I fall in love with you again and all over again As the season passes by with you I don′t wanna hesitate no more, give my all to you

I wish this time we have could last forever more

Cause you are my only one....

.... I made my mind just love you the way you are So here I stand for you Just take my hand
I wish this time we have could last forever more Never let you be alone, I promise till the end of time Don't you fade away without me knowing, I′m gonna lose my mind I dream and dream again, you and I

(Lyrics : Dream by Jae Youn)

Prem's eyes are filled with tears. Boun leans his guitar on the ground ,wipes his tear and asks " Prem, will you be my boyfriend".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°′°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°

🥺🥳