CHAPTER :- 3

I am sitting next to my grandma on the chair in front of Phi'. "Boun, I made your favourite som tam today".It seems like he often comes here . He took a spoonful and said " It is delicious as ever".

"So, when are you planning to settle here"uncle asked dad. " Maybe after two or three years...... "My ears popped up after what I heard . What? mom and dad are planning to settle here We are going to live here. "...... after Prem completes high school" I look at dad in shock. He laughed at my reaction and said "Don't worry my boy, you will still be living in Bangkok. You have to study in an university, don't you" I nod and continue to eat my food."After he has settled here I will no longer be your business partner, Dean .I am going to hand over everything to him"."let your old father rest now, son"."I'm not sure about the old part but I already told you I will not let you down dad "they all laughed .

Soon after we ate, we are now in the drawing room . Everyone's chatting with each other when grandma noticed me and Phi' Boun sitting quietly so she called me and him" Prem, Boun come ". We go near her
" Why are you sitting so quietly like that, kids. Go and play or talk in the garden. Or you'll be bored by our talk"she smiles. So We go to the garden, now what do I say? I hate this situation when I have to talk to a new person because then I always get shy and my first conversation becomes the last. But before I say something "How are you? Prem. Long time no see".

I am confused "What? Have you seen me somewhere, Phi'".He smiled and say " Of course I have, we have never talked but I know You. I live two houses away. Didn't you know"
Whoa, how come I didn't see him, not even once. "I always wanted to talk to you but I only saw you sitting in the garden". He wanted to talk to me, funny, I think. " Phi' actually I don't really like going out"I say shyly. "But grandma seems to like you a lot, I never saw you in this house before today" I ask with a coy smile. "Yes, it was only till last years' summer break, I was playing with my friends and fell in front of this house, grandma saw me and helped me with my wounds. Before that, only my dad came" So that's the story. "Ohhh... " I said, he smiled from ear to ear looking at me.
"Sorry, phi', why are you smiling like that, did I say something wrong" I say in a low voice. He said "it's nothing, Prem" And ruffled my hair.
Huh. Why did you do that Phi', my cheeks are now tomato red.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N - Tomato red - nervous, embarrassed or flustered? 😁