Create your character

Y/N

At this time my brain.exe had stopped working, because I didn't understand where I was. The last thing I remember is that I died in bed due to a respiratory illness surrounded by my family who was telling me to fight it but apparently his power level was higher than mine and so I ended up dying , this is what I call the unlived life but let it go for now. Now where I was at this time I could describe it as a white area.

Y/n: Hello! Anybody is here?

???: Welcome my son!

I turned to see who was.

???: Wait! You are...

(Ignore the writing on)

God: Yes, my son.

Y/n: Where are we?

God: Sorry, you are just dead.

Y/n: Don't worry, i never truly live after all.

God: I'm sorry for that, it was one of my angel fault.

Y/n: No problem, sometime is always someone else mistake.

God: Thank you! And to be forgiven, I decided to bring you back to life in a different world.

Y/n: Really!?

God: Indeed but to do so you'll need power so seen you played a lot of games i will give you the power Gamer.

Y/n: Gamer?

God: This power well left you use the powers, items, weapons of every video game you played.

Y/n: Cool!

God: And you can change the appearance and outfit whenever you want.

Y/n: I prefer my current state and i will change me on the new world.

God: Good to know, and with this i hope you enjoy your new life.

Y/n: I will.