Mission 26: Trip to Fontaine

Well...What to say? I fell in love with this new nation. It's absurd: the gameplay, the story, the characters. But what impressed me most is the new mechanics. This is what I definitely call a huge step forward especially with the new diving mechanic.

Now finishing talking about my expression in having completed 4.0 and now waiting for 4.1 (I don't know if it will already be out when I finish this chapter.). I'm officially ready to experience it in person.

And speaking of that: it's time to see the survey results.

Y/n: Pod! Come here.

153 came to me as soon as I called him. For those wondering: No, I didn't delete 153. I decided to keep him so I can have some company on certain missions and as a guardian of my attic in case anything happens.

Pod 153: Yes, Y/n?

Y/n: Have the survey results arrived?

Pod 153: Analysis... results received.

Y/n: Good! Let's see who was the lucky one.

There was the sound of drum rolls in the background.

Pod 153: And the winner of the poll is...

The drumming became more intense.

Pod 153: "The Dueltainer" Yuya Sakaki!

The drumbeat stopped.

The result amazed me. Did they choose Yuya? Wow! this is truly amazing. I was sure they would go with the top three more as they would fit Fontaine more in a way. But it seems like it's my job to bring the "fun" to this nation.

Y/n: Okay. It's time to prepare properly.

I got off the chair and went to the wardrobe, opened it and started looking for the suit.

Y/n: Let's see... No, this is Scorpion from MK1... This is Dan Kuso... Harley from MLBB... Goku from Budokai Tenkaichi 3... Rayman...Jin Kazama...

After much searching I finally found it.

Y/n:... Ah! Ah! Here it is!

I took off the random clothes I had on and put on the new ones.

Y/n: And Yuya Sakaki.

(Switch Yuya with Y/n)

I have to say it suits me very well, the only shame is that there are no duel boots otherwise it would have been nicer. I closed the wardrobe and went to the PC to started EDOPRO and went to the section: Deck.

Now... which deck to choose?

I have so many that I'm spoiled for choice; there is: red eyes, pendulum, speedroids, predaplants, phantom knights, synchro, blackwing, galaxy-eyes, and others...

I put my hand on my chin and closed my eyes as I thought.

Well... since I'm playing Yuya the logical choice is pendulum but I'm free to choose what I want. What a real pain in free will, I would like a legal guardian who would choose for me who I could possibly blame. I stood still staring at the screen for half an hour and meanwhile the PC went into energy saving mode. Finally after spending two long hours deciding which deck to use, I decided that I will use a deck that is a cross of three archetypes: performapal, magicians of pendulum and odd-eyes from both game and anime, including one Performage.