Mission 18: Possible 18 +

Y/n: Come on, Come on, Come... Y...yes!Yes!Yeah!!! Finally! Suck it Heimdall! This for be a big son of***!

Now I could be satisfied and also the new Draupnir spear is really cool, I think this is a reference to Ghost of Sparda for Sparta's equipment and I must say that I really like it.

References aside, this place is truly amazing and being able to play videogames again makes it even more spectacular especially now that I've unlocked new weapons that I can now use as well. I don't know how long it was here but the feeling of a few weeks for sure as I was able to get back in step with the times. But let's not talk about that, now it was time to go back to work especially now that I know what to do and who to trust, and there are many new people, especially who I never expected *coff* coff* Fandango *coff*coff*.

Well...now it was time to go, for my next outfit choice I would think about it once I reached Sumeru as the region is more or less a mix between Nier: Automata, Horizon Zero Dawn and Kena: Bridge of the spirits , really how did the programmers get this idea? It is brilliant.

I turned everything off and went to the door and knocked three times and then walked through it so I get back to Inazuma, you read that right, in order to move from my room to the Genshin universe I have to knock three times on a door and I'll be moved from one point to another without needing to do any weird attention-grabbing things. The place where I respawn was...behind the big Sakura tree of the Grand Narukami Shrine? Oh...oh... I ended up in perv territory, but now that I think about it why? I was in the EI residence last time so why was I here? Um... did I do something wrong?

I stood and thought for a few seconds but it was useless and I gave up, I would reread the notes of how this thing worked later.

I came out from behind the tree and...damn it! Not even said I found her in the usual place with Lumine and Paimon.

???: Y/n? It's you?

*****! they saw me, came out from behind the tree and I saw the three of them looking at me.

Paimon: Y/n?

Y/n: Hey guys! How is it going? What are you doing here?

I was nervous and slightly scared, not because of Lumine and Paimon but because of her:

Wait! Did I just see right?