Mission 14: Stalker

I love this place, the Komore Teahouse is just a well-structured and welcoming place, and if you add the fact that the dog is the owner and looks a lot like a meme then for sure it's a place you want to stay and if you don't believe it, take a look themselves.

View? They clearly look alike so I'm right

View? They clearly look alike so I'm right. However i was in one room with Thoma and Ayaka whom I had the honor of meeting in person and Thoma was recovering from the previous fall while he asked me how I survived the puppet.

Y/n: And so I retreated and searched for you hoping that you managed to escape from the guards.

They both nodded after he finished telling the story.

Thoma: Thanks Y/n, if it wasn't for you we'd be in even bigger trouble now.

Ayaka then knelt in front of me.

Ayaka: On behalf of House Kamisato I thank you for saving our friends from certain death, we will never forget this debt.

Right Japanese culture, I forgot there was this custom.

Y/n: Please, there's no need to kneel or anything, the important thing is that you are well and that nobody got hurt.

Ayaka then sat back down and smiled at me.

Ayaka: Then thank you.

Y/n: No problem.

Ayaka: Tell me what are you going to do now?

Y/n: Simple, I'll go around to see how the situation is going and if anything, I'll go and give a little help to the resistance.

Thoma's eyes widened at the mention of resistance.

Thoma: Do you know the resistance?

Y/n: I read up on what was going on in this country before arriving, so yes, I know everything.

Ayaka: Are you sure? You're so young, why do you want to throw your life away like this?

Y/n: Because this is who I am, plus this is not the first war I'm in.