Mission 24: Overthrow the usurper

Warning: This chapter contains strong language and scenes not suitable for minors. If you are a minor do not read it, if you are a major I wish you a good read.

To say I was pissed would be an understatement because I was so much more than that, not only is the situation much worse than it should have been but I've also been captured and not by any NPC or character but by a fucking herald and to add one of the worst. I took some deep breaths to calm down so I didn't go into rage mode especially now that I was near the Irminsul:

 I took some deep breaths to calm down so I didn't go into rage mode especially now that I was near the Irminsul:

Yes, since I lost consciousness in the last... I don't know: hour? minute? Instead of being in total darkness of my mind I found myself here. I don't know why I'm here but I think I know who did it and I would like to know why. I got up off the ground and then jumped onto the root of the tree that was bridging the two separate pieces of land and walked along it. I must say that to be the deposit of all the information and memories of this world it's a really nice tree, I also wonder if there is any information about me.

My walk was then halted by the formation of god consciousness which is related to it:

She was there in front of me staring at me, i ran towards her and then to make it appear that I had actually mistaken her for Nahida

Y/n (4S): Nahida? It's you? What are you doing here? You're not hurt are you? And where is 153? I gave him the order to protect you.

(Not) Nahida: There is no time to keep pretending, you know I'm not her.

Y/n (4S): What?

I was slightly surprised by this, this was definitely out of character, she used to be very calm and social however now it's the complete opposite and it just seems like me but I could see her concerned.

Rukkhadevata: Sorry for the behavior but unfortunately we are in great danger in this: the false god is trying to enter the realm of consciousness and if he succeeds he could take possession of the Irminsul.

Hearing it, I understood that there was no time to lose.

Y/n (4S): What do you want me to do Greater Lord Rukkhadevata?