Mission 25: Payback time!

Warning: strong language

What to say? Definitely the best fight I've ever had after Osial and Ei even if you compared to Osial there was actually a battle, 2 if you count the puppet. Returning to the main topic the battle with the false god had been over for a few minutes and at this moment I was left in the room together with Nahida, after explaining how I won against Scaramouche she proceeded to recover (mine) the electro gnosis from inside the robot along with the capsule of knowledge that contained the memories of her predecessor, now she was inside the realm of knowledge that will lead her to discover her origins and meet Rukkhadevata, she had also offered me to come along but I refused her, saying that this was something that only she had to do. So here I am waiting next to a sleeping unconscious young god and... no! ugly pedophiles no! What you think I'll do next won't happen, I'll beat you even if you dare to think so.

Later...

From the ceiling I could see the green leaves spreading all over Sumeru, that means Nahida managed to wake up everyone and erase Rukkhadevata, I prayed to the eldest deity hoping that now she may be in a better place even though by now everyone will have forgotten her.

A little later she heard Nahida wake up and I helped her up.

Y/n (4S): Good morning, I hope the nap helped you with what you needed to do.

Nahida said nothing and left the room completely ignoring me.

Y/n (4S): She must be really confused about the situation.

Maybe it was better to leave her alone for the moment after all now there was only the meeting with Dottore and...

Y/n (4S): Pod prepares an apology letter to Nahida for when we leave without saying goodbye.

Pod 153: Got it!

I went behind one of the robot's arms and changed the character I was playing.

Y/n (Zero): Alright, this time I'm serious.

I teleported to the ceiling of the shrine and hung there, watching Nahida still immersed in thoughts of her. I stood still to observe and then finally the footsteps of the person who was supposed to arrive were heard.

(Watch only the dialogue between Dottore and Nahida)

Oh! Oh! Oh!!! now I know what the truth of this world is and unfortunately I can't say it for anti spoiler reasons, too bad I would have loved to share it even if it is not complete, let's say that before I didn't know the first half but I knew the second while the Fatui knew the first half but they didn't know the second. But now I know the complete truth, this was definitely the smartest move I've ever made.

After both gnosis was delivered he was gone, I teleported outside then waiting for the right opportunity. He followed him to the port of Sumeru where his ship was to return to Snezhnaya, as soon as he went up they raised the anchor and hoisted the sails starting to leave the port, unfortunately for their return journey it would not have been very calm, i teleported ahead of the ship's path and this pointed out to me by a random diplomat who was ahead of the bow, when he saw me he ran back and then after a while he came back again with other people and among them there was Dottore. We stood looking at each other for a few seconds and then I summoned today's weapon: