Mission 8: Trip to Inazuma

I never thought this story arc would be good for me, I mean look, I kicked out a big part of the Wisps out of Liyue even though some stayed for business between the two nations, I got rid of a god using a simple lexicon and now I also have a Gnosis, forget it if this is not a good bonus. But this will complicate things a lot in the future from a certain point of view, because before if I was already a threat on the black list of the cryo archon that had to be eliminated in due time, now instead I will be eliminated urgently, but this was not what worries me because they can try as much as they want, it doesn't matter to me since I'm OP, what really worries me is that he may attack Mondstadt and Liyue as a vengeful act towards me since his plans are going up in smoke and in the many innocent people could get involved in the act. I can't let this happen so I had to hurry before Tsaritsa can do such cruelty, luckily I can say that I'm almost halfway through the game but there is a problem, the fact is that after a certain point I don't know anything anymore about what it will especially happen now that the Inazuma arc is about to begin. Let me refresh your memory, in my old life I got to the Signora's boss fight with the game, and the beautiful thing is that I wasn't able to beat her after several attempts, so after the boss fight I won't know what's going to happen anymore and as I will have to do since I died before I could beat her and continue with the story of Inazuma. So that means I'll have to prepare once I reach that point and think about the various scenarios that could happen.

Well I'd better get ready I don't know if Lumine and Paimon have already left or not, so I can at least have an excuse to go to Inazuma. I went back to Liyue and to my surprise there were many people all over the square surely because I arrived during the ritual where everyone is saying goodbye to Rex Lapis not knowing that he has just decided to retire. I went to the place where Zhongli is when finishing this arc and as it was in the game I found him here

Y/n: Mr. Zhongli!

He turned and looked at me with his usual expression.

Zhongli: Y/n, how nice to see you again.

Y/n: The same.

I looked around and then back to him.

Y/n: It seems that the ritual went well judging by the number of people and also by the presence of the Qixing.

Zhongli: You're right, even though it's still difficult for many to accept that Rex Lapis is dead, I'm sure they'll be able to go on, especially now Qixing and the adepts are able to get along. The only thing I can do now is look at the nation that I have protected for centuries as I agreed to walk this earth as a mortal with the name of Zhongli.

Y/n: I can see it and I can already tell that he has done a great job and I can't wait to see how this beautiful city will evolve now that it's up to all the inhabitants to make it a better place.

Zhongli smiled slightly at my declaration as he now turned his attention back to me.

Y/n: However sure I don't want the item back what I got from our contract because I don't need it I just wanted to keep it away from anyone who might abuse it or use it to cause destruction.

Zhongli: I appreciate your thought, but no, I don't need it, and I think I can be safer with you.

Y/n: Really? And what makes him think so? We've only known each other for a short time and besides, he doesn't know anything about me.

Zhongli came up to kneel down and then put a hand on my shoulder.

Zhongli: I have lived on this earth for a long time, I have known many people whom I have considered friends and others enemies. I've learned to recognize who deserves my trust and who doesn't based on their actions and motivations. When I first met you, I thought you were a threat to the nation and its people, but then when you defended it without hesitation and without asking for anything in return, you showed me that you are someone who can be trusted. trust. This is what makes me say with certainty that what I hold most dear will be safe with you and also I see no hard feelings or hatred inside you.
Because the first thing I see about a person is their nature, many may be distorted, melancholic, selfish, narcissistic, violent like a night in port during a storm, while others may be selfless, kind, friendly, peaceful, calm, like this mountain during sunset... just like you. Something that is no longer found anywhere in these now uncertain times.