Mission 15: Calm before the storm

(⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠) I don't know what to say. When I asked Thoma if he wanted to play a game with me I never imagined it would come to this:

I think maybe I was wrong to introduce them to House Flipper, because I think now, in addition to learning how to use a PC, he has also learned to be a flipped

At first he was confused because his brain had never seen anything so technologically advanced but after hours of calm and madness I managed to teach him how it works and introduced him to the world of gaming.

Thoma: I never thought that you have such technology with you and also it can be used like this, from what I heard only Sumeru can afford such things and furthermore they only use it for studying.

Sumeru? I've never heard of such a place in the game even though I had heard a rumor that in version 3.0 they would add a new country, it might be a good thing if I know more about the other places.

Y/n: Thoma, where is Sumeru? And why did you say that only they can afford these things?

Thoma: Are you curious? Have you ever heard of Sumeru?

I shook my head.

Thoma: You see before Inazuma closed the borders many people from other nations used to come here and among them were Sumeru scholars who came back home or came here for educational purposes.

Y/n: So… are you saying that Sumeru's people are scholars?

Thoma: Exactly also they are more technologically advanced than all other regions of Teyvat. Now that I think about it, have you been to Sumeru? Because if you have this it means you have been there.

Y/n: No, it's the first time I've heard of it and also I didn't think there was a nation that was ahead of the others, even if from the way I talk about them they seem selfish if I don't share their technology with others.

Thoma: Not exactly, from what I've heard it's not that they don't want to share even if it's partly true, I can't because outside of Sumeru unfortunately their technology doesn't work.

Y/n: It doesn't work, and why?

Thoma: That's all I've heard, that's all I know.

This was curious the world's most advanced nation who can't and won't share their technology, who knows why but I feel there's more to it than they let on.

Thoma: Is there anything else you want to know?

Since this is a new region maybe they use some vision that hasn't been introduced in the game for sure.

Y/n: Do they have different views from others?

Thoma: What do you mean different?

Y/n: In addition to Pyro, hydro, cryo, etc...

Thoma: Indeed they also have an element that is not very present in teyvat.

Y/n: Which element are you talking about?