A small summary

White area

Y/n: Where am I?

God appears suddenly

God: Sorry you're dead.

Y/n: Don't worry

God: As a sign of forgiveness I will bring you back to life in a new world and give you the power of Gamer.

Y/n: Cool!

One isekai Later...

Y/n falls from the sky and when he hits the ground he has Granger's clothes on.

Y/n: Wow! what a lovely view.

He looks around and sees a giant tree with a familiar statue nearby.

Y/n: I want to touch this strangely familiar statue.

Y/n touches the statue and passes out, then comes a black figure.

???: I found a son.

And so the Y/n adventure begins

Location unknown

Y/n woke up from his nap and found himself with his head resting on a pair of boobs, seeing this he screamed softly.

???: Good morning! I'm your new mom, my name is Venti.

Y/n raised his head to her and then realized what world he was in to him.

Y/n: I'm sorry but I don't consider you my mother and also you are a gender bender version of Venti from Genshin impact.

Y/n however was alone while he spoke, then suddenly the sky darkened and the wind picked up badly as a BFD flew over the city creating chaos.

Y/n: OMG! the Big Fucking Dragon: Stormterror, for the friends: Dvalin.

A vortex engulfed Y/n and while he was inside he transformed into Sin Devil Trigger Dante with Beowulf equipped. While he is in the sky he notices the protagonist who is Lumine and goes ahead of her and this makes her scream.

Y/n: Hi, do you want me to help you drive out the BFD?

She didn't answer but she was shaking with fear.

Y/n: I take that as a yes. Points to the purple spikes on his back.

Lumine shoots the anemo bullets on his back and the dragon feels the shots, then Y/n approaches his left cheek and slaps him and then aims behind him.

Y/n: Bad Dragon! Don't attack cities, go away!

The dragon flew away crying.

Lumine and Y/n returned to the ground and then Amber steps in front of Lumine with her bow aimed at Y/n.

Amber: Ugly monster stay away from my new friend.

Y/n returned to normal form.

Amber and Lumine: Beautiful child, come to the the big sisters.

Then from behind Y/n came the captain of the knights who was watching them closely.

Kaeya: Are you a new alley... Or a new storm?

Everyone to the headquarters.

Jean: Nice to meet you, we need your help. Everyone go to a temple and destroy the Stormterror power source.

Y/n: Received.

Temple of the wolf

Y/n had finished drawing the wolf when Kaeya then arrived.

Kaeya: Nice drawing, can you teach me?

Y/n: Sure.

Kaeya: Now let's go inside.