Mission 16 (Part 1): The fall of an Harbinger

Damn! How long does it take for the boss to arrive? I've been standing in this place waiting for... I don't know 10, 20 minutes? I don't even know what time it is because I don't have a watch with me. I could also use the power to speed up time but I wouldn't want to accidentally go too far and miss something important. Why did it have to be the talkative woman who was sent here? Couldn't it be Scaramouche instead? At least he doesn't waste time with other things. I closed my eyes and stood up to sigh for a while, already imagining how much longer I'll have to wait before the fight.

Later...

I got so fucked up waiting I was literally sleeping on my feet but then was woken up by the sudden drop in temperature and the sound of soldiers being knocked out. Jesus Christ finally! In all his elegance and bravado behold... Signora!
She was walking at a moderate pace and looking with impunity as she continued to tear down everything in her path of her, certainly by doing so she feels superior to everyone, well it's a shame for her that everything is about to end. I leaned against a wall and waited for her to arrive at the gates to give her one last heart attack before the battle, just for the sake of having a laugh. By now she was inches away from opening the door and I sneaked up behind her and then with my right hand I touched her shoulder and when she turned...

(Switch old Freddy with Y/n (Zero)

(Signora scream)

Y/n (Zero): (Laughs)

Signora: Cursed meddler, I'm going to kill you this time.

I dodged a slap that was about to hit me and put myself back on the wall where I was before.

Y/n (Zero): (Still laughing) I can't believe it, you're scared for nothing and they say you're one of the cruellest Harbinger.

Signora: Shut up! I'm sick of you keeping on interfering with our plans and why are you doing it anyway?

I stopped laughing

Y/n (Zero): Why not? Furthermore, protecting the gnosis from any danger is the task of the organization.

Signora: Tsk... You and your damned organization are nothing but watchdogs for these filthy rats.

Y/n (Zero): Are you sure?

Signora: What?

Y/n (Zero): Who said we had to be the watchdogs of these so-called "rats"? I certainly don't.

Signora: So you are also chasing gnosis? What are you going to do with it?

Y/n (Zero): And ruin all the fun? I'm sorry but that's not how it works, it's up to you to find out.

Signora: (Growl)

Y/n (Zero): Anyway, since this is the third time we've seen each other, I want to give you one last chance.

Signora: What do you mean? And what do you mean when you refer to the third time we see each other?

Y/n (Zero): There's this saying that goes, "Third time is right," now since the first two times you didn't die, this might be the time it happens even if not by my hand. So...will you take the risk? Do you know that if you go through that door, you could die?