Mission 11: Day off (Kinda)

I just blew up the factory while walking like:

(Jump to explosion part)

And with that, Fatui influence in this nation must have plummeted, one less problem for the traveler. I wanted to go back to Inazuma city but since I was near the resistance camp I decided to go there just to check the situation. So I opened the map and teleported to a waypoint on Watatsumi Island, obviously choosing one that wasn't very close to either side's camps to avoid crossfire in case they were fighting. So I would have expected some walking and to tell the truth that would have given me time for some recreation because I haven't had any fun since I left Mondstadt so I took my headphones and selected a song from the my playlist and started singing.

There was no better song to describe how I felt right now and the things that were to come. I checked the map and saw that I had arrived at my destination, so I took off my headphones and closed the map, I looked ahead and unimpressed I found myself faced with a classic war scenario and of course the Shougan army was winning while the one in the resistance had suffered many losses, but how are those there trained? Ah... right they don't, the only thing that everyone knows how to do well is make statues, ornaments, wardrobes, walls, etc... I still have to learn not to be surprised, however I wanted to intervene but I was anticipated by the dream erotic of all Inazuma.

 I still have to learn not to be surprised, however I wanted to intervene but I was anticipated by the dream erotic of all Inazuma

(Ops... Wrog picture)

What then seriously, how high must the level of deficiency and blindness of the people of this world be? Questions I'd have time to answer later, I watched the fighting and of course eventually after Gorou entered the scene the tide of the battles...

What then seriously, how high must the level of deficiency and blindness of the people of this world be? Questions I'd have time to answer later, I watched the fighting and of course eventually after Gorou entered the scene the tide of the battles turned in favor of the resistance and eventually managed to put them to flight. Well at least he actually knows how to fight compared to the others but seriously how **** do they train? I swear I'll have Kratos spawn in a while and I'll have him actually train those noobs, but it's best not to interfere. I slipped away unnoticed and opened up a dark corridor that took me back to where I last opened it in Inazuma City. I took off my coat and pulled up the hood of my normal clothes for safety, walked out of the cul-de-sac and walked down the street like a normal person. I looked at the sky and realized it must be evening which made the place look even more pleasant than when it is daytime, I just wanted to see what the place had to offer and maybe pick up some souvenirs as a keepsake or possible tool for future use. I had arrived near the restaurant where there was a waypoint nearby and everything was normal... except for one thing, there were 4 barrels near the restaurant, surely you are wondering what is strange about it, well there was one of the barrels that stood out from the rest, had a slightly nibbled leaf above the lid and had a yellow tail sticking out the back. If you understand what I'm talking about it means that: you are part of the hidden village of the leaf or some group of some kind or that you have the (un)luck to work with her and more... if you don't understand then I ask you to play a few more hours of the game with greater attention. I smelled a strong character story quest smell, and honestly this was unexpected but not unpredictable now I'm finding more and more around and luckily the good ones. She seemed to have noticed that I had discovered her because she was moving slightly, but I quickly looked away pretending I didn't see her.